The Americans Episode 6 Recap: I Dont Trust You - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Americans Episode 6 Recap: I Dont Trust You

Episode Synopsis: A mole hunt within the KGB causes suspicion amongst allies and shatters trust within the Jennings’ marriage. Meanwhile, Stan’s plan to keep his mole safe puts her at even greater risk of discovery.



This week's episode entitled "Trust Me" centered around the kidnapping and roughing up of Phillip and Elizabeth. The captors said they were FBI but I don't think anyone believed them (at least I didn't). If they were FBI, the show would be over too soon. Anyway, Phillip and Elizabeth refused to give any info. They were not the moles. 

The Jennings did not take kindly to what Claudia and crew had done.  Liz beat the crap out of Claudia. That was quite a scene. I am seriously afraid Elizabeth. One minute she's making ya cookies and the next minute she has your head stuffed in a water bucket. Now Lip and Liz are back to not trusting each other. I understand how Phillip feels but if they don't trust each other there are serious problems.

In plot #2 the kids went hitch hiking and got in the car with a beer drinking duck feeder named Nick. Bad idea!  Henry hit the creep over the head with a beer bottle and they ran  off. I'm glad they escaped and hopefully lesson learned. Did Nick work for the KGB or was he just your run of the mill perv?

In plot #3 Nadia (with a lot of help from Stan) set up the Rezident to take the fall as the mole so no one would suspect her. Of course she slept with him first (Vasili, not Stan). He was flown back to Russia where he will be killed. This spy business is very messy.

I'm really looking forward to next week. Here's an exchange from the promo:
Claudia: " You think I owe you an apology?" 
Elizabeth: "I'm sorry I didn't kill you. That's my apology." 

What did you think of "Trust Me"? How are they going to keep reporting to Claudia after Elizabeth almost killed her? How long before Stan and Nadia sleep together?

Grade: 4 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). Bonus points for the Liz/Claudia smack down.



The Americans Episode 6 Recap: I Dont Trust You Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:48 PM Rating: 5 Episode Synopsis:  A mole hunt within the KGB causes suspicion amongst allies and shatters trust within the Jennings’ marriage. Meanwhile, S...

No comments: