Bitten Episode 2-3 Recaps: Losing Its Bite? - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Bitten Episode 2-3 Recaps: Losing Its Bite?


For those who haven't noticed, "Bitten" and "Lost Girl" have changed time slots on Mondays. "Bitten" is now at 8, "Being Human" is at 9, and "Lost Girl" is at 10. I always thought "Lost Girl" was a little racy for 8 (but hey, the racier the better in my book). 

While the premiere of "Bitten" was promising, I found the next two episodes (entitled "Prodigal" and "Trespass") a bit well... boring. It's not the actors fault. I feel like they're giving it their all. The plot just doesn't hold my attention. Rogue werewolf on the prowl. Everyone is summoned home to help. What happened between Clay and Elena previously? Rogue werewolf is run over by a car. Elena goes back to Toronto. Someone else is killed. Elena comes back to Stonehaven again. Ho hum. Anyway here's the other goings on on "Bitten":


  • Elena's hatred of Clay doesn't stop her from having sexy dreams about him.  
  • Elena's not the only one with a healthy appetite. I guess it's a wolf thing.  I must be a wolf.
  • In order to become a werewolf you have to be bitten by a wolf and survive (which is what happened to Elena).
  • Clay kills a guy at the club who was bitten by the Mutt (Scott). He says he did it because's a drug addict and would have suffered withdrawal before dying. That's still a rough way to go. 
  • The Mutt Scott is dead but there's another wolf in town who kills one of the pack.
  • Mental note: never invite werewolves to parties. They mess everything up. 

Grade: 3 Monsters (out of 5). "Bitten" has lost it's luster for me. I'll check back intermittently but probably wont keep reviewing the show regularly. Please let me know in the comments if I'm way off base.



The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Bitten Episode 2-3 Recaps: Losing Its Bite? Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 6:54 AM Rating: 5 For those who haven't noticed, "Bitten" and "Lost Girl" have changed time slots on Mondays. "Bitten" i...

No comments: