Unsealed Alien Files: No Thanks Ill Pass - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Unsealed Alien Files: No Thanks Ill Pass


"Unsealed: Alien Files" is now on the "Destination America" channel (owned by "Discovery"). They are running a marathon today if you're interested. It and "Unsealed: Conspiracy Files" had episodes on other stations previously but I could never keep track of where they were.   

There is not much information about this series on the Internet. Here's the official website: http://unsealedfiles.com Their tag line is "Exposing the biggest secrets on Planet Earth".
I have watched several episodes and haven't heard anything that I didn't already know. Maybe it's because I've seen every episode of "Ancient Aliens". If seems to be very similar except instead of  "ancient astronaut theorists", we have " alien theorists" on "Unsealed". The show also seems more extreme than AA.  No, there is not an abandoned city on Mars. No, the plague was not introduced by aliens. Come on people. At least pretend to provide both sides of an argument. I may believe in the existence of aliens, but I'm not COMPLETELY out of touch with reality. 

Grade: 2 Monsters (out of 5). I like aliens as much as the next person (probably more than most) but this show is too extreme even for me. If you haven't seen "Ancient Aliens" though you might enjoy it. I'll check back intermittently and see if there's anything new.




The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Unsealed Alien Files: No Thanks Ill Pass Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 1:47 PM Rating: 5 "Unsealed: Alien Files" is now on the "Destination America" channel (owned by "Discovery"). They are runni...

No comments: