Hannibal Season 3 Episode 11 Review: Im Just About Worn Out With You Crazy Sons Of Bitches - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Hannibal Season 3 Episode 11 Review: Im Just About Worn Out With You Crazy Sons Of Bitches


In "And The Best From The Sea" Will, Jack and Alana FINALLY figure out what we already knew-- that Hannibal has been in communication with the Tooth Fairy/Red Dragon/Francis Dolarhyde and that Hannibal is urging him to commit more unspeakable murders.

I Keep Rooting For These Two Kids But It's Not In The Cards

Francis has an imaginary fight with the Red Dragon and beats himself up. That was interesting to watch. Reba finds Francis in the dark room and tries to comfort him. He cant be with Reba even though he loves her. Frank says "I'm afraid of what the Dragon will do to me if I do not serve her up." Will poor Reba make it till the end of the season? 


Hannibal gives the Red Dragon Will's home address and says "Save yourself, kill them all!" That Hannibal is a piece of work. I think he wants Will's family out of the way because he is jealous of them. He wants Will all to himself. Hannibal says its because he wants everyone to be their best and Will is not at his best when he's with his new family. Yeah, whatever. Not buying it. Next we see Frank camped outside the house. It's a full moon. Uh oh. Luckily Molly is no dummy and hears him enter. She sends Walter out a window. They eventually flag down a motorist whom the Dragon promptly shoots dead. Molly is also injured but she manages to drive away. 

Yep I'm A Bad Ass

Great scene! Red creeping around in the dark going room to room was very effective. One thing I am confused about though is why he brought a gun. He had stabbed everyone else previously.Why did he change his MO? And I greatly underestimated Molly. That woman is a lot tougher than she looks.   

Will visits Molly in the hospital. She's going to be OK but it was a close call. Will is seriously pissed at this point. He says "I'm just about worn out with you crazy sons of bitches." I vote Will takes justice into his own hands and wipes out the Dragon and Hannibal (after of course torturing him first). But I think Will still has too much of a moral compass for that. I just hope he morally doesnt get him (and his family) killed in the end.   

Payback's A Bitch

Francis calls Hannibal again but this time Jack and Alana are listening in. Hannibal quickly tells Dolarhyde that "they're listening". The Dragon knows they are on to him. Hannibal is restrained in a straight jacket and a "Silence Of The Lambs" mask. Alana has instructed the orderlies to remove everything from his cell (including his toilet). Alana says "You're not the only one that keeps their promises Hannibal". He will now lose the one thing he treasure most... his dignity. If I was Alana I'd be worrying about what he plans to do to me after he escapes. She might want to change her identity, looks and move to another country QUICKLY.   

Run Away With Me Will (After I Have Your Family Murdered)

Favorite Quotes:
  • "When you close your eyes Will, it is your family that you see?... They're not my family Will and I'm not letting them die. You are."- Hannibal to Will. 
  • "You threaten me and yet you do not threaten me."- Francis to Reba. 
  • "I'm afraid of what the Dragon will do to me if I do not serve her up."- Francis to Hannibal about Reba. 
  • "Jack Crawford, fisher of men"- Will (because he is so NOT happy about being suckered into working for the FBI again). 
  • "Save yourself, kill them all"- Hannibal to the Red Dragon before he visits Will's house.
  • "You're not the only one that keeps their promises Hannibal."- Alana to Hannibal when she takes all his possessions from the cell. 
  • "Dont you crave change Will?"- Hannibal. 
  • "I'm just about worn out with you crazy sons of bitches."- Will to Hannibal. Definitely my favorite quote of the episode (if not of the whole season). 
Grade: 4 3/4 Monsters (out of 5). I loved the home invasion scenes. Very suspenseful. It concerns me that Alana and Jack so underestimate Hannibal but hey, that makes for a good story. There are only two episodes left in the series (unless by some miracle "Hannibal" is picked up elsewhere). How will it all end? Start placing your bets now. 


Photo Credits:

The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality


August 20, 2015
Hannibal Season 3 Episode 11 Review: Im Just About Worn Out With You Crazy Sons Of Bitches Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:43 PM Rating: 5 In "And The Best From The Sea" Will, Jack and Alana FINALLY figure out what we already knew-- that Hannibal has been in commun...

No comments: