American Horror Story Asylum Episode 7 Recap: Dark Kissing Cousin - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Asylum Episode 7 Recap: Dark Kissing Cousin



OMG OMG OMG!!! I've said it before but I'll say it again. Whatever Sarah Paulson is getting paid is NOT enough. She better be winning some awards for AHS.

Poor Lana has the worst day of anyone in the history of the universe. She manages to escape from BF, only to be picked up by another crazy who shoots himself and wrecks the car. She then ends up back in Briarcliff again! A word of advice Lana. When escaping from a serial killer you need to make sure he's really DEAD... dead as a door nail dead. Did I mention you need to make sure he's dead???

I'm so glad Old Moira (Frances Conroy) is back but now I'm afraid of her. Does the Angel of Death have a quota to reach cause she's really pushing death tonight. Maybe she's trying to win a trip to the Caribbean. Also I didn't realize you could say no to death. Apparently you can summon her for a little girl chat and then send her on her merry way. 

Sister Jude discovers she did not kill the little girl in blue all those years ago. We also find out that her boyfriend gave her syphilis and then dumped her. Oh and she couldnt have kids. Jessica Lange acted the hell out of all her scenes as usual. The scene with her and AoD at the cafe was especially good. 

Kit escapes and comes back for Grace. He forgot to lock the door and a crazy mutant gets out and disembowels a nurse. Death by meat slicer seems a real bad way to go. I thought I was watching The Walking Dead for a minute. Now that would be a crazy crossover.  Grace takes a bullet for Kit and AoD gives her a kiss. Grace out. Not sure what exactly Grace was supposed to be doing on this show anyway.


Bonus points for anyone that noticed the wing shadows on Mary Eunice in two scenes. And I really like the way AoD flips out her wings when going in for the kill. That made her scenes even more effective. 

Favorite quotes:
  • I'm no cousin of yours- Sister Mary Satan to the Angel of Death
  • I'll give ya a choice. I can either cut your throat or strangle you. I don't believe in guns- BF to Lana
  • Peace is so close sister-AoD to Sister Jude

American Horror Story Asylum Episode 7 Recap: Dark Kissing Cousin Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 12:24 AM Rating: 5  OMG OMG OMG!!! I've said it before but I'll say it again. Whatever Sarah Paulson is getting paid is NOT enough. She better be...

No comments: