Ancient Aliens Season 5 Episodes 6-7 Recaps: The Answer To All Questions Is Aliens - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Ancient Aliens Season 5 Episodes 6-7 Recaps: The Answer To All Questions Is Aliens

I usually do my recaps of what happened in each episode but let's be honest. What's the point?  Below is a quiz to see how much you watch Ancient Aliens:
  1. What caused the dinosaur extermination... it was the aliens. 
  2. How did Einstein discover the theory of relativity... helped by aliens. 
  3. How were the pyramids built... alien technology. 
  4. What ethnicity were the Egyptian Pharohs... hybrid aliens. 
  5. What caused the Black Plague... aliens
  6. Who was Jesus... an alien. Every other famous religious figure, scientist or philosopher (Aristotle, Newton, Tesla, Da Vinci, etc) were either aliens or influenced by aliens. 
  7. What causes crop circles... aliens out for a joy ride.
  8. Why is Georgio Tsoukalos' hair so crazy... alien beauticians (note aliens don't have hair so they don't know what to do with his) 
  9. Why did I get a C in my college chemistry class... the aliens wanted me to. 
  10. What caused my flat tire last Tuesday... the aliens shot a hole in my tire with their spaceship.
  11. Who are you Gmonster? Glad you asked! I am... wait for it... I am an alien. 
  12. What is the answer to ALL questions... Why that would be aliens. 
  13. BONUS QUESTIONS: What are the two phrases you hear on every episode of Ancient Aliens? Yep you guessed em:
  1. Ancient astronaut theorists speculate
  2. Or is there a more sinister purpose (cue suspenseful music)
And if you don't like this blog entry, blame the aliens. 

Episode 6 "Secrets of the Tombs"
Episode 7 "Prophets and Prophecies"
Episode 8 "The Mystery of Nazca"
Episode 9 "Ancient Abductions"

Ancient Aliens Season 5 Episodes 6-7 Recaps: The Answer To All Questions Is Aliens Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 4:42 PM Rating: 5 I usually do my recaps of what happened in each episode but let's be honest. What's the point?  Below is a quiz to see how much you ...

No comments: