The Following Episode 3 Recap: I Think My Hair Is On Fire - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Following Episode 3 Recap: I Think My Hair Is On Fire



In this episode named "The Poet's Fire" the Carrollites (the Joe Carroll cult) continue to rampage through the countryside terrorizing damsels in distress. Actually the would-be-damsels are the ones doing the terrorizing (which is a great spin on things). The title of this episode comes from when one of the groupies named Rick dresses as Poe and sets a critic on fire for panning Carroll's book. That ought to keep those snarky critics in line for a while.

Homicidal damsels:
  • Maggie- Rick-The-Fire-Starter's wife. I thought she was a typical abused wife but not so. True that she was stabbed but not true that she is innocent. When they learn the truth, Rick and Agent Riley are dead and Maggie has escaped. 
  • Emma- Joe Jr's previous babysitter and current kidnapper. I used to think she was innocent back in episode 1 but, as it turns out, she's meaner than a snake. She also convinced Jacob and Paul to "go gay" in order to get close to Sarah. 
  • I'm sure there are lots of others we don't know about. It appears stupid college kids are most susceptible to Joe's charms. 
  • Possibly Debra Parker. I really hope she's not a baddie. 
And I know all this Poe stuff is a device to illicit suspense/fear but I'm not feeling it. If you want to scare me run around in John Wayne Gacy clown suits. That that keep me awake nights for a long time. 
The Following Episode 3 Recap: I Think My Hair Is On Fire Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:39 PM Rating: 5  In this episode named "The Poet's Fire" the Carrollites (the Joe Carroll cult) continue to rampage through the countrys...

No comments: