The Following Episode 5 Recap: The Siege On My Brain - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Following Episode 5 Recap: The Siege On My Brain



I keep telling myself that I won't watch this show again but alas I do. For all its trying, it still feels like something is missing. I think it's that I don't really care about the characters. Since I'm not emotionally invested in them, I don't care if they get killed by Carroll and company. Anyway here's what happened in "The Siege".
  • Joey figures out he has been kidnapped and almost escapes. The nice neighbor couple who try to help him are murdered by Paul. Now that's when ya need a gun. I would have filled his ass full of buckshot. 
  • Carroll's lawyer reads a coded message at a press conference that activates the other killer cells. What was the message you ask? Why it was Poe of course. Enough with the Poe already! Why not read someone else? How bout Dr Seuss? I do not like serial killers here not there. I do not like them anywhere.
  • Claire gets in a car with a baddie.. Noooo.
  • Hardy always shows up after most of the action is over. He finds Joey but then has a gun pointed at his head by Paul. Paul, I've decided I really don't like you.
  • The woman in the basement is still alive but who knows for how long. At least she can add it to her resume- trapped in basement for three episodes. 
The Following Episode 5 Recap: The Siege On My Brain Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:46 AM Rating: 5  I keep telling myself that I won't watch this show again but alas I do. For all its trying, it still feels like something is miss...

No comments: