The Following Episode 4 Recap: Death By Magneto - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Following Episode 4 Recap: Death By Magneto



Episode 4 is entitled "Mad Love" but to be honest I'm not feeling much of it. There were two basic story lines:
  • Emma, Paul, Jacob and the poor girl in the basement. Dare I hope she actually gets out of there alive? Nope, not gonna happen. 
  • Maggie (abused wife of the Carrollite that was killed last week) kidnaps Ryan's sister Jenny. He goes to rescue her. He will trade his life for hers. Maggie hooks up magnets to Hardy so it will be like Carroll killed him instead (since he caused the injury that forced Ryan into needing a pacemaker). Say what? Just shoot him... dead is dead. Too bad Magneto is not around when ya need him. That would have been fun to watch. Anyway Ryan is saved in the nick of time. I still think Mike is in the Carroll cult. The jury is out on Agent Parker. 
Other thoughts:
  • What's up with the episode titles? Are those titles of Poe short stories? They dont make any sense to me. Continuum has "time" in all its titles. Lost Girl has "Fae" in most of its titles. Why not use "Poe" in The Following titles. Wouldn't that be more fun?
  • And why is this show not closed captioned? I always watch TV with the captions on since I sometimes miss stuff otherwise. Luckily I don't seem to be missing much these days. 
  • I'm going to start doing a recap of this show every two weeks instead of every week.
The Following Episode 4 Recap: Death By Magneto Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:56 PM Rating: 5  Episode 4 is entitled "Mad Love" but to be honest I'm not feeling much of it. There were two basic story lines: Emma...

No comments: