House of Cards: Best Frank Underwood Quotes - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

House of Cards: Best Frank Underwood Quotes


Frank Underwood words to live by from imdb.com:


  • There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that's only suffering. I have no patience for useless things. 
  • The nature of promises, Linda, is that they remain immune to changing circumstances. 
  • After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal. What I am to Claire is not what I am to Zoe, just as Zoe is not to me what she is to her father. 
  • There's no better way to over power a trickle of doubt then with a flood of naked truth.
  • I have zero tolerance for betrayal, which they will soon indelibly learn.
  • Such a waste of talent. He chose money over power - in this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the Mc-mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.
  • They talk while I imagine their slightly salted faces frying in a skillet.
  • What a martyr craves more than anything is a sword to fall on. So, you sharpen the blade, hold it at just the right angle, and then... 3,2,1...
  • A great man once said, everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.
  • [ending a bathroom squabble] I know you take a lot of pride in your manhood, Bob, it's impressive. But as big as it is, Linda can still shut the door on it.
  • It's so refreshing to work with someone who'll throw a saddle on a gift horse rather than look it in the mouth.
  • Treading water is the same as drowning for people like you and me.
  • What you have to understand about my people is that they are a noble people. Humility is their form of pride. It is their strength; it is their weakness. And if you can humble yourself before them they will do anything you ask.
  • I may have pushed him too far, which is worrisome. Friends make the worst enemies.
  • From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you saying nothing, and nothing breaks you.
  • You're not offering cooperation, you demanding tutelage. So let me make *you* a proposal. I am absolutely willing to work together as equals. I will take your opinions seriously, just as the president does. But I will not bind myself to them in advance. If that doesn't interest you, fair enough. Good luck finding a vice president in the next four days who will prove as pragmatic as I. You can't purchase loyalty Raymond. Not the sort I have in mind. If you want to earn my loyalty, then you have to offer yours in return. And if we can agree to that - well, you're a man with imagination.

The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality


January 13, 2013
House of Cards: Best Frank Underwood Quotes Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:43 PM Rating: 5  Frank Underwood words to live by from imdb.com: There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless ...

No comments: