Breaking Bad Episode 10 Recap: Buried - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Breaking Bad Episode 10 Recap: Buried

 
At the end of last week's episode we had Hank punching Walt in the garage. This week we have Marie slapping Skyler in the bedroom. Now that everyone knows, I'm glad they're getting their aggressions out. All that fighting over Baby Holly was making me nervous though. Crazy, emotional people shouldn't be holding infants. If she could talk, Holly would say "Hey, put me down before you start fighting! PS I've knew Daddy Walt was the drug kingpin Heisenberg all along. I don't know why the rest of you people are so slow". 

In other happenings:


  • I enjoyed the scene between Hank and Skyler in the diner. If I am ever in such a situation (which I hope I'm not) I'm going to scream "Am I under arrest" and run out. It probably won't work so well for me though. 
  • Now Skyler knows Hank's cancer is back. He later collapses in the bathroom. She gets a blanket and pillow and stays with him. Uh wouldn't you call an ambulance if something like that happens? Just a thought. It looks like Skyler is planning to stay with him till the bitter end though when she says "Maybe our best move here is to stay quiet.”
  • Lydia orders the murder of a bunch of meth cooks but doesn't have the balls to look at the aftermath? I guess she doesn't have any old she's to wear into the dessert since she shows up in her Louboutins. 
  • Jesse is still trying to give away his money. 
  • If anyone offers you a trip to Belize, you should not accept it. 
  • Best lines of the episode: “I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50 years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine. What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it"- Walter White
  • Interesting color code theory of "Breaking Bad": http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/#slideid-206481
 
Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). I thought all hell would break loose this week but Hank is reluctant to give up Walt because it could end his career  (and he might even be implicated in the drug dealing). Only 6 episodes to go till the end of the series. 


Breaking Bad Episode 10 Recap: Buried Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:39 PM Rating: 5   At the end of last week's episode we had Hank punching Walt in the garage. This week we have Marie slapping Skyler in the bedroom....

No comments: