SuperGirl Season 2 Episodes 6-12 Reviews: I've Loving This Show More Each Week - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

SuperGirl Season 2 Episodes 6-12 Reviews: I've Loving This Show More Each Week


I was at first skeptical about "SuperGirl" but now I'm loving it. Sure, SuperGirl battling all types of baddies in National City is fun but the relationships between the main characters is what I enjoy most. The Danvers sisters, Kara's budding romance with Mon-El (who is harboring some big secret) and the "family" they have created with Hank/J'Onn, James/Guardian and Winn keep me coming back. 



I also really appreciate how the show dealt with Alex's coming out and her new relationship with Maggie Sawyer (ship name "Sanvers"). Well done "Supergirl"! Oh and Maggie knows Kara is Supergirl. Cause really, who are those glasses fooling? 



The list of villains this season includes: Cyborg Superman (Hank in a mask) and Momma Luther (Lillian is behind Cadmus). Roulette keeps popping up on occasion as does (scratch that, "did") Metallo. 

We're still not sure which side Lena Luther is on. All I know is Katie McGrath has major chemistry with anyone within a 100 m radius. How is that even possible? It seems there are also some sparks between Kara and her? Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking. We learn this episode that Lena is in fact a "blood Luthor". Based on the flashback, has Lena been playing a long game this whole time?



Also cool this season was the crossover between "Supergirl", "Flash", "Arrow" and "Legends of Tomorrow" as they battled the alien Dominators. I hope we see more of Barry Allen (Flash) and Cisco his Earth.



I enjoyed the J'Onn (Green Martin) and M'Gann (White Martin) story line. Is she gone for good or will M'Gann be back at some point? 

Grade: 5 Monsters (out of 5). The stories are fun, the actors have great chemistry (especially Melissa Benoist and Chyler Leigh-- L-O-V-E HER!). Keep it up "Supergirl". You have definitely won me over. Next week Mister Mxyzptlik arrives. This should be fun.



Photo Credits:
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/770499-new-supergirl-season-2-trailer-arrives
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54iczk
http://www.itechpost.com/articles/66240/20161217/supergirl-season-2-spoilers-news-updates-will-kara-mon-el.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a87xfDiOqg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGUlkPFtmA


GMonsterTV
Previously The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy & Adventure; Light On Reality

February 18, 2017
SuperGirl Season 2 Episodes 6-12 Reviews: I've Loving This Show More Each Week Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:50 PM Rating: 5 I was at first skeptical about "SuperGirl" but now I'm loving it. Sure, SuperGirl battling all types of baddies in Nationa...

No comments: