Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2

arfur9.deviantart.com

I miss you "Bates Motel". Please come back soon. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite quotes from last season. Feel free to add yours in the notes below.

  • "That's the great thing about taxidermy, it goes with everything."- Norman to Norma
  • "It was all just a game, a game that we were devoted to each other... that we loved each other. more than anyone else in the world..."- Norman. "But we do love each other more than anyone in the world."- Norma
  • "Ive been waiting to do this for a long time."- George. "Well do it."- Norma 
  • "There are many times Norma when death is convenient."- Nick Ford
  • "There are reasons, medical reasons he (Norman) shouldnt drink."- Norma to Cody. Yes those reasons being he may stab you to death if he's drunk.
  • "Well I better get back to my crow"- Norma worked his way up to stuffing bigger game. 
  • “I’m a consequence. I can’t put this behind me, it’s me. How can I put me behind me?”- Dylan to Norma
  • "We sleep just six inches away from one another with nothing but a thin wall between us."- Norman to Norma about their "too close" relationship.  
  • "Statistical speaking most people who fall into the Grand Canyon do it while faking falling into the Grand Canyon...Quick honey take a picture...whaaaaaa... THUD"- Norma at Christine's party. That was funny. 
  • "Make bad choices with me."- a very drunk Emma to Gunner. He offers to take her home. I fear something bad is about to happen.  
  • "You're taking apart a woodchuck, how am I supposed to know how long that takes?"- Norma. "...It's a beaver, not a woodchuck"- Norma
  • "This is the road that is going to ruin our lives."- Norm
  • "You spend your days equally mooning over a dead teacher and taking apart dead animals... You need to spend time with actual living organisms."- Norma to Norman 
  • "Your father was a shitheel"- Gil to Bradley. I dont even know what a "shitheel" is. Perhaps this is a White Pine Bay colloquialism? 
  • "Welcome to the world ladies. There are ax murders and whores stuffed under every rug so your kids better read about it cause that's what is it"- Norma at the city counsel meeting. 


The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality 



Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 1:00 PM Rating: 5 arfur9.deviantart.com I miss you "Bates Motel". Please come back soon. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite quotes f...

No comments: