Defiance Favorite Quotes From Seasons 1 Thru 2 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Defiance Favorite Quotes From Seasons 1 Thru 2

seat42f.com
Defiance Main Characters Excluding Christie, Yewll, Berlin, Pottinger, Tommy & Kenya (RIP) 

I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Defiance". Has anyone heard yet if it's renewed for a third season? It better! The story cant end like this. And if you missed my past quote compilations they're at:  


  • American Horror Story Favorite Quotes From Season 3  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes from Season 1  Here
  • Hannibal Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Best Frank Underwood Quotes  Here
  • Once Upon A Time Favorite Quotes From Season 3  Here
  • Penny Dreadful Favorite Quotes From Season 1  Here
  • Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1  Here
"Defiance" Favorite Quotes From Seasons 1-2:

  • "I should have left Defiance with Kenya Rosewater last year"- Stahma to Datak. She should have added at the end "instead of KILLING HER!" 
  • "I loved Kenya"- Stahma to Amanda. To which Amanda replies "It was a business. She didnt love you any more than Rupert the Miner or Datak." Ouch that hurt. 
  • "Did you just hack my imaginary wife?"- Yewll to the alien ship Kaziri. 
  • "Tell the Kaziri to take her 3000 year old instructions and shove them up her virtual ass."- Dr Yewll. Yewll,  you are simply the best!
  • "I think of you as a carnival act.. You two are funny white faced clowns."- Pilar to Stahma and Datak. 
  • "It's not like I dropped a whore from the top of the gateway arch."- Datak to Christie. Too soon Datak, way too soon!
  • Nolan (after seeing Amanda hold a letter opener against Cai's throat): "Is that a weapon?" Amanda: "Its a popular weapon in this office."
  • "Family emergency" says Datak as the Tarrs storm the prison and kill the guards. 
  • Datak (in reference to Pilar): "You should have killed her all those years ago." Rafe: "Well live and learn."
  • When Tennety asks Amanda if she wants a job as a secretary. Amanda says "No thanks, I already work with prostitutes". 
  • Stahma: "Youve had Alak's whore Treasure Doll". Datak: "Yes she is skinny yet enthusiastic. I suggest you give her a try". Stahma: "I'd snap her like a twig". 
  • "The devouring mother has come. She is glory made flesh."- Irisa   
  • "The most we can hope for is what we want is worth the evil we do."- Stahma
  • Kenya: "Was there something between us?" Stahma: "You could say that, yes." 
  • "I didnt need her dead. I needed her under control"- Datak to Stahma about Kenya. 
  • "Dont tell me I killed Kenya for nothing"- Stahma. "She's not dead"- Datak. 
  • Quentin: "You should have just shot her." (referring to his mother). Rafe: I didnt have the guts. Anyway, welcome home!"
  • "Such a tiny human head"- Stahma after Datak digs up her skull. 
  • "You are my only friend."- Yewll to Datak. 
  • "Im not interested in playing house with some human"- FakeKenya to Amanda. 
  • "Dont shoot yourself in the face again, OK honey?"- Nolan to Irisa (since she is immortal).  
  • Yewll calls Amanda "pudding". Too Funny. 
  • "This is where it will begin...arkrise"- Irzu to Irisa. 
  • "There are two types of friends in this world-- the kind that helps you hide a dead whore  and me"- Yewll to Datak.
  • "The one that stole Jalina's eyes. Promise me that you will make their suffering... magnificent."- Stahma to Datak.
  • "I dont paint my face pink"- Alak. "I am not pink!"- Christie.  
  • "Our friend is a Votan cross dresser."- Rafe about Lambert. 
  • "Im Indogene, we are squirrely by nature"- Yewll. 
  • "I promised the wife."- Datak to Rafe before he thumbs the killer doctor's eyes out. 
  • "I have prepared a special blend of fragrant tea."- Stahma to the other ladies before she kills them.
  • "Irisa is real. That is made a spare parts and a few stem cells"- Nolan referring to Churchill the Bioman. Very harsh Nolan!
  • "Still I come form a culture that worships dicks"- Stahma to Amanda when they're talking about women's lib. 
  • "There's nothing more dangerous to people like us than an honest man"- Datak to Stahma about Favi Kurr. 
  • "What kind of world do we live in where women conspire to overthrow the church?" says Datak. "A world of great change" replies a smiling Stahma. 
  • "Now I want you to burn the Castithan crazy scrolls and fix your family from the inside."- Yewll offering family counseling advice to Datak. 
  • "Your breathe smells very Irathient by the way."- Datak to Irathi guy after he kisses him. 
  • "Im not allowed to die for a good long time. These people need me.. penance."- Meh to Lev. 
  • When Nolan asks Yewll where she was, she replies "booty call". That Yewll is hilarious. 
  • When Lev asks Meh why she hasnt removed her own defective ego implant she says she will remove it but not now "because I'm not ready to let you go yet."
  • Datak: "Well I hope my home has provided you comfort during a difficult time. Do I look insincere?" Rafe: "Your face is kinda built that way."
  • "You are a disgusting troll!"- Christie. "Well what family doesnt hit a rough patch now and then?"- Datak. 
  • Meh: "This parable is the one where the just man cooks his unfaithful wife and serves her body parts for dinner?" Datak: "It's inspiring." Meh: "It's disgusting."
  • "Do not look away"- Stahma to Alak while Datak is being beaten. 
  • "You should have made me your partner"- Stahma to an injured Datak. Dude, your wife is more of a man than you. Give it up. 
  • When Yewll is asked how she got out of prison she dryly replies "raw sex appeal". I love that woman! More air time for Yewll. 
  • "We both know we can never allow your father to come home"- Stahma to Alak. 
  • "How many people do I have to kill? How big is my debt"- Irisa to Irzu. Apparently it's really, really big.  
  • "She's probably off doing teenage girl things."- speculating on where Irisa is. 
  • "Youre just a nasty old bastard"- Alak to his Datak. Way to stand up to daddy! But you know there will be hell to pay later. 
  • "How's the finger?"- Datak. "Feels like someone cut it off."- Yewll. Probably because someone did. 
  • "Why do you think I saved your pasty ass?"- Yewll telling Datak that he is now her bodyguard. 
  • "Do you want me to check you for lumps... you're good"- Yewll to Datak when he wants her to finish what Stahma started. 
  • "Mom, do you have to sit so close"- Alak to his mother in the bath when her boobs too close to Christie. Where can I sign up for a mother-in-law like that???
  • "You children are so particular about your personal space"- Stahma's response to Alak. 
  • "I've heard of Berlin. I've always wanted to visit."- Nolan. Haaa good one.
  • Berlin calls Nolan a "happy cowboy" and then says "I bet you watched 'Star Wars a hundred times... driving around in your busted ass roller with your hot Chewbacca". Too funny and spot on. 
  • “There's only one other person who's done what you just did, and I pay her by the hour"- Datak to Stahma after he realizes she's been with Kenya. 
  • “What's a golf ball?”- Doc Yewell after someone threatens to pound her "golf ball" head in.
  • "We've got a killer out there and his weapon of choice is hellbug"- the Doc upon examining the exploded john's remains. 
  • “I’d be busy too, if I had to choke on this otter"- Datak criticizing Christie's cooking. Unfortunately he didn't know she bought Castithan on Rosetta Stone (so she knows exactly what he said). 
The World According To GMonsterTV: 
Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality 
Defiance Favorite Quotes From Seasons 1 Thru 2 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:03 PM Rating: 5 seat42f.com Defiance Main Characters Excluding Christie, Yewll, Berlin, Pottinger, Tommy & Kenya (RIP)  I hope you enjoy these qu...

No comments: