Penny Dreadful Favorite Quotes From Season 1 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Penny Dreadful Favorite Quotes From Season 1

post-gazette.com
The Penny Dreadful Cast

I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Penny Dreadful". Does anyone know when season 2 begins:

And if you missed my past quote compilations they're at:  
  • American Horror Story Favorite Quotes From Season 3  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes from Season 1  Here
  • Hannibal Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Best Frank Underwood Quotes  Here
  • Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1  Here
"Penny Dreadful" Favorite Quotes:
  • "Do you believe a soul can be taken over by another? ... I believe in curses. I believe in demons. I believe in monsters. Do you?"-Vanessa asks of a priest. He replies "You must look into your heart... if you have been touched by the demon it's like being touched by the backhand of God... It makes you sacred in a way. It makes you special... So here is my question. Do you really want to be normal?"
  • "I would choose her over you. I might even hope I get the chance. Until then, you are invaluable to me."-Sir Murray tells Vanessa he would trade her for Mina in a New York second. 
  • "Poor Dorian, you've never felt this feeling before have you... it's rejection."- Vanessa to Dorian.
  • "I would rather be the corpse that I was than the man that I am...Pull the trigger. It would be a blessing."- Caliban to Victor. 
  • "Dont worry, I'll take care of the body."- Victor to Ethan about Brona. Yeah, I bet you will.  
  • "If I can save her, I will. If I cannot, I will ease her suffering."- Malcolm to Vanessa about Mina. 
  • "I am who I was meant to be. You will understand when you join the Master, when you all join him. And now that he has his bride, he will sire generations."- Vampire Mina to Pops.
  • "Miss Ives is manifesting a deep psychosexual response".- Victor when asked what is wrong with Vanessa. Why thank you Dr Freud. Note: that would never say that about a man.   
  • "What's wrong with her?"- Evan. "She's been possessed by the Devil."- Malcolm. Ya think? And not sure minor devil but the big guy Devil.  
  • "You dont know what it feels like to have this thing inside me scratching. It's like an animal scratching to get out".-Vanessa to Ethan. I think he knows exactly how that feels because he's a WEREWOLF.  
  • "I want you to be the Mother of Evil. I want you to rule by my side. Ruling over a black, scorched world"- the demon to Vanessa. 
  • "This is what happens when you murder your way across a continent"- Victor to Malcolm. 
  • "How cruel you are"- Vanessa to Malcolm about him trying to cause her possession in order to locate Mina. 
  • "No doctor, I dont have a shred of decency left"- Malcolm to Victor. 
  • "There cannot be a happy end. The claw will slash. The tooth will rend."- Vanessa. 
  • "What will you do with this little bit of my soul"- Vanessa to Dorian about being photographed. 
  • “Do you believe in fate? I don’t mean justice. I mean retribution. I mean facing the consequences of your actions that have produced a catastrophe.”- Victor to Van Helsing. 
  • "Hello my child. I'll be waiting. What games will we have now?"- demon to Vanessa while she's in a compromising situation with Dorian.  
  • "She will cease being who she is"- Malcolm about Brona. "Then I will love what she becomes"- Ethan. 
  • "If I had a son, I would wish him a long and easy life. I think your life will not be easy, but it should be long.”- Van Helsing to Victor. 
  • "You must name a thing to make it live"- Vanessa and the Devil.
  • "God didnt answer her, another did"- Vanessa's mom. 
  • "I love Mina in a different way. I love her enough to kill her"- Vanessa.
  • "I betrayed her one time but you ignored her her entire life"- Vanessa to Malcolm about Mina. 
  • "I suppose we all play parts" exclaims Dorian. "What's yours?" asks Ethan. "Human" says Dorian.
  • "We have all been brutalized by loss. It has made us brutal in turn."- Vanessa
  • "No one in this room is kind. That's why you're here."- Malcolm
  • "Death is not serene."- a young Frankenstein
  • "Do not test me Frankenstein. You have not known horror until I have shown it to you."- Caliban. 
  • "Jesus you're not an actor are you? I dated an actor once, always sucking up the oxygen out of the room"- Brona.
  • "Ive never f#%ked a dying creature. Do you feel things more deeply I wonder? Do you feel pain?"- Dorian Gray. 
  • "Im not asking her (Vanessa) back...but if one is to engage with the primordial forces of darkness one must deal with a little social awkwardness"- Ferdinand.  
  • "There is some thing within us all"- Vanessa
  • "Do you believe there is a demimonde, a half world between what we know and what we fear?"- Vanessa to Ethan. 
  • "Well, it would appear you have an Egyptian man of no particular age who at some point in his indeterminate lifespan, decided to sharpen his teeth, cover himself in hieroglyphics and grown an exoskeleton. Or you have something else altogether."- Dr Frankenstein
  • "You have made my visit truly memorable. I shall never forget you."- Ethan. "Perhaps you'd like to know my name, then."-woman he just had sex with. 

The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Penny Dreadful Favorite Quotes From Season 1 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:10 AM Rating: 5 post-gazette.com The Penny Dreadful Cast I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Penny Dreadful". Does anyone know when seaso...

No comments: