Under The Dome Season 2 Episode 6 Recap: The Dome Is A Bottomless Pit - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Under The Dome Season 2 Episode 6 Recap: The Dome Is A Bottomless Pit

primetimeunrealitytv.co.uk
If I Jump In This Hole, Can I Get Off This Show?

Yes Dome. We are "In The Dark" as to where you're going with this show. Do you really have a long term plan or are you just stringing us along? I fear it's the later but for some reason I keep coming back. So shame on me!

When we last checked in on Chester's Mill, the kids found something mysterious inside a high school locker. I dont remember having that in my locker but who knows. Maybe it was there and I just didnt notice.

Junior followed by Sam and Barbie crawl through the locker. Junior thinks Lyle is down there. Junio sees his mother's journal and reaches for it. But it's a trap (and poor Junior is really stupid). The cave explodes. Sam and Barbie are stuck on the other side of the cave in. They wander around a while before they come across what looks like a bottomless pit. Is Lyle down there?

It's time for a heart to heart chat. Barbie notices the scratches on Sam's shoulder. Sam finally confesses to killing Angie and says all the hands have to die before the dome will come down. So let me get this straight. New hands Junior, Norrie and Joe must die. Old hands Melanie, Lyle, Sam and Pauline must also die? Well at least Sam does us a solid by killing himself by jumping into the hole. Two down, six to go. 

And no I dont believe Sam is REALLY dead. He was just transported to another location or dimension. I'm sure we'll see him again (along with Lyle). 

Back above ground, Rebecca suggests blowing up the cave AGAIN as a way to get Barbie and the recently departed Sam out. Rebecca doesnt have a clue what's going all but likes blowing stuff up a LOT. 

In related news, a dust storm is brewing and threatens to cut off the town's oxygen supply. The residents pull together and build a giant windmill out of recycled street signs. I predict there will be an increase in traffic accidents in Chester's Mill.  Bonus points for Skateboarding Benny's return. Where has he been hiding all this time?

Junior, Norrie, Joe and Melanie get the egg out of the lake and lay hands on it (cause that's what hands do). They see pink stars again. They also see some sort of structure. Is it an obelisk? Melanie says she has seen it back in her home in Zenith. Geez Melanie, how many times are you going to remind us where you're from?

My suggestion is for everyone on this show to jump in the hole and see what happens. That way we'll be done one way or the other.  

Grade: 3 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). Although I'm a sucker for a good cave, there wasnt much else going on in this episode. "Under The Dome" kinda reminds me of "Gilligan's Island". You keep hoping they'll escape but they never do. And then you feel stupid and dirty and used.


The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Under The Dome Season 2 Episode 6 Recap: The Dome Is A Bottomless Pit Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:57 PM Rating: 5 primetimeunrealitytv.co.uk If I Jump In This Hole, Can I Get Off This Show? Yes Dome. We are "In The Dark" as to where you&...

No comments: