Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 1 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 1



I miss "Bates Motel". While we're waiting for season 2 let's look back at some of the best Bates quotes from season 1 from http://batesmotel.wikia.com/wiki/Memorable_Quotes


  • Norma Bates: First You Dream, Then You Die
  • Norman Bates: My mom's just a little... impulsive.
  • Norman [after Norma stabs Keith to death]: There's a dead man on the floor, there's a leak of blood. What are we supposed to do, clean this up with paper towels and spring cleaner? No, I don't think so. Let me help, mother, we're totally screwed, what are we doing?
  • Norma: I mean, what good am I doing you? Norman: Mom, you're everything. Everything to me. And I don't ever want to live in a world without you. You're my family... my whole family, my whole... my whole life, my own self. You always have been. It's like there's a cord between our hearts. Norma: Honey, that's... that's from Jane Eyre.
  • Dylan: Because that's what normal people do, Norma... when they've lost their job, and they've got no money and no place to stay... they go home.
  • Dylan: Interesting morning in White Pine Bay. Burnt-up dude drives in the ditch in front of your new hotel. How rude. You know, this is a really nice town you picked here, Norma.
  • Zack Shelby: Have you noticed what these people do for a living? Artisanal cheese... organic pig farms. And yet, most of these people, somehow, they're all living in million dollar homes, they're driving European cars. The town... it was built on the logging industry, but all that collapsed with the tree huggers. I'm just saying that there are... there's different ways to produce any economy... and it's not always what it seems.
  • Norman: [about Emma's findings] This is all a little peculiar. Emma Decody: No... you know what's peculiar? A 17-year-old boy using the word "peculiar."
  • Norman:  [hears the door open] Mother? Dylan: Nope... it's just me. Can I give you some advice? You gotta cut that s*** out. "Mother?" Seriously, it... it's just weird.

The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality


June 22, 2013





Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 1 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 3:24 PM Rating: 5   I miss "Bates Motel". While we're waiting for season 2 let's look back at some of the best Bates quotes from se...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the quotes. I love the lines from all the actors there excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erik. Sorry I somehow missed your comment previously. Glad you enjoyed it. How did you like the season finale?

    ReplyDelete