Hannibal Episode 12 Recap: Releves - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Hannibal Episode 12 Recap: Releves


And the screws keep turning tighter and tighter. What I learned from episode 12:

  • Thanks so much Hannibal! Now I'm afraid to comb my hair for fear of dying in a freakish fire. Fortunately I don't sleep in an oxygen chamber. 
  • Do you think Abigail is dead? I enjoy the character so I hope not. A fella's got to keep his quota up though. I found the dialogue between Hannibal and Abigail particularly interesting. When she asked him "why", each time his response was "I wanted to see what would happen". If that's not a telling sign, nothing is. And what do you make of his last two sentences to her? "I'm so sorry Abigail. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you in this life." Would a serial killer be so considerate as to apologize before he kills ya?
  • Will better stop hallucinating and start figuring out that Hannibal is behind all the murders. Otherwise, he's going to end up in jail (and ya can't keep a swarm of stray dogs in prison). Hannibal is well on his way to setting Will up for the copycat murders. Jack already believes either Abigail or Will is the killer. 
  • How is Dr du Maurier still alive? I think the show should make her a serial killer. Both she and Hannibal could sniff around each other until one cracks. Plus I hope they keep Gillian Anderson on this show as long as possible. 
  • What does the title "Releves" mean? All the rest of the titles had to do with food. I don't see a definition that is close. A "releve" in ballet is to rise to the toes from a flat foot. 

Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). I am super stoked for the season finale. 



Hannibal Episode 12 Recap: Releves Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:50 PM Rating: 5 And the screws keep turning tighter and tighter. What I learned from episode 12: Thanks so much Hannibal! Now I'm afraid to comb...

No comments: