American Horror Story Asylum Episode 12 Recap: Continuum Of Confusion - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Asylum Episode 12 Recap: Continuum Of Confusion



As anyone who talks to me knows, I'm a HUGE AHS fan. I'm sad to say I was disappointed in last night's show though. The pacing seemed off. I was hoping for nonstop action leading into the final two episodes. Alas that did not happen. Below are the highlights of Continuum (not that I really know what's going on anyway):

  • In my least favorite storyline: Alma kills Grace with an ax to the back. An ax murder murdered with an ax-- how poetic. And that folks is why polygamy never works. There's always someone who's  more obsessed with aliens than the other wives. And call me crazy but ya shouldn't keep sharp objects (including axes) around ex-mental patients. If I were the gambling type I'd say Grace offs Alma (and not the other way around). 
  • Alma ends up back at the asylum. They should sign up for the family discount. The kiddies will be in the Briarcliff children's ward next.
  • Monsignor Timothy becomes Cardinal Timothy. He lies to Jude about letting her go free. I still think he's the Devil.
  • Jude/Betty is still in the hospital and going downhill fast. She doesn't know 2 1/2 years have passed. An Angel of Death look alike shows up. But shes just a scary prisoner who has been offing people for their government checks. What great acting by Frances Conroy and Jessica Lange. Their scenes were uncomfortable to watch. Great use of shadows again in this episode. 
  • Apparently now the patients spend their time in the dayroom playing Candyland, having sex, and ripping out their catheters. Did Pepper really die? She is my favorite. I REFUSE to believe she's dead. 
  • I think there was a hint of things to come when Jude said, while watching the Flying Nun on tv, that "they stole my story" and "one these days, I’m gonna fly my ass right outta here”. 
  • Lana sold out for fame and fortune. She also lied about some important facts in her book. Kit visits Lana at a book signing. He tells her Alma died. Her heart just stopped..sorry I'm not buying it. He also tells Lana that Sister Jude is still alive. Lana has changed. I don't like the new Lana. 
  • In present day, BF Jr gets a copy of Lana's signed book and plans to kill her. I'm tired of BF Jr. I hope Old Lana beats him to death with her book. 
  • Favorite quote: "The cruelest thing of all is false hope"- Jude to Father Tim
  • Questions I still have-- What's up with the alien love babies? Why is it so easy to kill a demon in a nun's body? Were all the mutants killed or did they wander into town and find government jobs? Who knew Nazi Mad Scientists had such low self esteem? Why cant Jude bake herself into a loaf of bread and escape? Where the $#%& is Pepper? Why am I trying to make sense of any of this? 
  • Next week is the end of the asylum. 
American Horror Story Asylum Episode 12 Recap: Continuum Of Confusion Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:38 AM Rating: 5  As anyone who talks to me knows, I'm a HUGE AHS fan. I'm sad to say I was disappointed in last night's show though. The p...

No comments: