Once Upon A Time Episode 10 Recap: The Cricket Game For Grasshoppers - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Once Upon A Time Episode 10 Recap: The Cricket Game For Grasshoppers



What a GREAT episode! I think this is one of my favorites of all times. Highlights:
  • Awkward!!! Catching you parents (Snow and Charming) in bed together in the middle of the afternoon. 
  • Dr Archie Hopper (Jiminy Cricket) should keep his mouth shut. Has he never heard of doctor/ patient (err grasshopper/ Evil Queen) confidentiality? 
  • Did i miss where Pongo the Dalmatian was introduced previously? I don't remember seeing him before. Is he from 101 Dalmatians?
  • Oh my God, Lana Parilla can act the hell out of any scene. I would watch her read the phone book. That scene where she was about to be killed in Never Land was epic! If she doesn't win some awards for this show, I'm tearing something up. There may be a riot. I'll march around with a sign and tie myself to a tree! And she still looks smokin' in a burlap sack tied to a stake.
  • The Evil Queen seriously needs some anger management classes (like LONG TERM). All that hate is not good for you. Doesn't she watch Dr Phil?
  • Emma why can't you have more faith that Regina is really trying to change? I hope she finds her crying in her car.
  • And the Cricket is still alive so Regina can prove she didn't do anything. 

Favorite quotes:
  • "I made lasagna"- Regina. "What's the secret ingredient-- poison?"- Dwarf.  "Red pepper flavor. It gives it a kick" -Regina. 
  • "I have regrets. Regrets that I didn't have a chance to... KILL ALL OF YOU AND SNOW WHITE!!!"- Evil Queen (I'm paraphrasing)
  • "You are banished. Banished to live alone with your misery"- Snow White 
  • "We know who you are now and who you will always be"- Emma to Regina
  • "Why don't you go walk yourself"- Regina to Red Wolfie
Once Upon A Time Episode 10 Recap: The Cricket Game For Grasshoppers Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:25 PM Rating: 5  What a GREAT episode! I think this is one of my favorites of all times. Highlights: Awkward!!! Catching you parents (Snow and Char...

No comments: