American Horror Story Asylum Episode 10 Recap: The Name Game OR Rome, Rome, Bo, Bome - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Asylum Episode 10 Recap: The Name Game OR Rome, Rome, Bo, Bome



Another great episode! I just LOOOOVE this show. Highlights:
  • I know I forgot something...now what was it again? Ah yes. Arden finally remembered Kit was still dead and revived him just in time. 
  • Pepper becomes a Nurse Midwife. AND Pepper did no kill her sister's baby. Her sister's husband did and then blamed her. Pepper for president!!!
  • How is it that Jessica Lange still looks hot while getting ECT?
  • Patients in asylums often break into fun song and dance numbers. How bout an AHS / Glee mash up? Next week do some Lady Gaga tunes. 
  • Priest Dude freaks when Sister Mary Satan humps him. I say just enjoy the ride buddy. 
  • Priest Dude throws Sister Mary Satan from the balcony. She is kissed by the Angel of Death (who is a very snappy dresser).
  • Grace gives birth to the alien baby and sees Baby Daddy Kit.
  • Dr Arden grovels in front of Mary Satan. To be a scary Nazi Mad Scientist, he doesn't seem very tough. Stop crying like a baby and shooting the mutants!
  • It looks like Mary Satan and Arden are dead. I do NOT believe you Ryan Murphy. You are too much of a sneaky snake to let that happen that easily. If they are really dead, I am sad. I was hoping for a Armageddon size smack down in Rome. 
  • Next episode- more of Lana and BloodyFace. Yeah!!! 
  • What was the secret clue to episode 3 supposed to be? I missed it.

Favorite Quotes from this episode:
  • We freaks get blamed for everything- Pepper to Dr Arden
  • Does it feel like a warm wet hug? Sister Mary Satan to Priest Dude while in a "compromising" position
  • I will take you both- Angel of Death to Sister Mary Satan after she was pushed from the balcony 
  • I'm goddamn plucky remember? Lana to Bloodyface
  • The experiment is over- Dr Arden
American Horror Story Asylum Episode 10 Recap: The Name Game OR Rome, Rome, Bo, Bome Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 6:54 AM Rating: 5  Another great episode! I just LOOOOVE this show. Highlights: I know I forgot something...now what was it again? Ah yes.  Arden fin...

No comments: