American Horror Story Asylum Episode 11 Recap: Spilt Milk For The Lactose Intolerant - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Asylum Episode 11 Recap: Spilt Milk For The Lactose Intolerant



Another "killer" AHS episode. Two episodes to go till the end. How will this rap up? What if none of this is real and its just a story imagined by a mental patient? Other miscellaneous disjointed ponderings:
  • The opening scene with BF Jr breastfeeding was unsettling. And he needs to get over himself. Whaaaa my mommy is a lesbian and my daddy is a serial killer that raped her and raped/ killed her lover. Then my mommy killed my daddy and wrote a best selling novel. Get over it dude. Get some therapy like the rest of us and move on. 
  • And yes BF Jr does live in his daddy's house. Probably got it for a steal like he did that house back in season 1. We know what a good idea that turned out to be.
  • Is Kit an alien or schizophrenic or an alien-schizophrenic. I know when I don't take my meds I think I'm an alien. Maybe when he doesn't take his he thinks he's human. 
  • Apparently everyone on this show has a thing for cremation and fire. And did all 60s houses have those fireplaces in the middle of the living room? I don't think thats safe for the children.
  • Great camera angles and use of slow mo in this episode. 
  • And no, I wouldn't eat ANY food prepared by mental patients. Did they have to take some sort of food prep class? I don't think they're washing their hands properly. 
  • We need more AHS musicals. 
  • Those shadows behind Kit and Father Timothy during their scene together were super freaky. I was expecting someone to sprout wings or horns or something. I think Timothy is now possessed by the devil. Smack down in Rome btwn Father Devil Tim and Sister Jude/Lana. 
  • Kit is apparently starting his own Mormon family with his two sister wives and two alien babies. 
  • More air time for Pepper!
  • What if the Angel of Death is now possessed by that demon? I'm afraid for us all. 
  • What is the theme next season? Is it voodoo/witchcraft? Sister Jude was listening to "Love Potent Number 9" on the jukebox. 

Favorite quotes:
  • Living with secrets is not healthy- BloodyFace
  • Prison is too good for you- Lana to BF before she shoots him.
  • Don't take these pills. They turn your brains to mush- Sister Jude to patients 
  • You will not prevail, Timothy. My God would never allow it! Sister Jude to Father Tim. 
  • I am tough but I'm no cookie- Lana to cops
American Horror Story Asylum Episode 11 Recap: Spilt Milk For The Lactose Intolerant Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 11:59 PM Rating: 5  Another "killer" AHS episode. Two episodes to go till the end. How will this rap up? What if none of this is real and its j...

1 comment:

  1. GMonster you keep us so updated!!!!!! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete