Dominion Episode 3 Recap: Broken Places And Bullet Proof Wings - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Dominion Episode 3 Recap: Broken Places And Bullet Proof Wings

comicbookmovie.com

I keep saying I dont really like "Dominion" but yet I keep watching it (since it's on right after "Defiance"). In "Broken Places" Gabriel meets with William Whele (who we knew from the last episode is a Gabriel-Lover). Gabriel says he needs his help to in order to bring God to Earth. I'm not sure exactly what that involves but, at first glance, it seems to involve killing a diner full of people. Mental Note: Use the drive-through from now on. Mental Note #2: Never attend a Gabriel-Lover initiation ceremony. That looks like it hurt.  

The higher order angels are joining forces with Gabriel against the humans. Previously we had mainly the lower order angels who were on his side. Problem is ya cant tell the higher order angels from regular humans. And it turns out there are some higher angels spread around Vega that Michael has been in communication with.

Thing definitely become tense at a board meeting where Whele accuses Michael of being in cahoots with the "other side". Michael says he is not and besides he could murder everyone in the room if he really wanted to. Mental Note #3: Never piss off any angel. 

Michael takes Alex back to his childhood home where we see a flashback of Jeep writing all over the walls and trying to decipher the tattoos (when they were on his body instead of Alex's). We also learn that Alex's mother died there trying to defend him and that Michael is the one that forced Jeep to leave a young Alex. So now Alex has even more reasons to be upset (since that seems to be his primary emotion).  

Claire makes a deal with her father that if she marries William (the Gabriel-Lover) then the General will extent the bill of rights to all castes. I guess there is a V1 through V6. 

What is Arika really up to? I'm not sure which team she's playing for. Maybe she's playing both sides. She agrees to furnish the Helena air force if Whele gives her the directions for making a nuclear reactor. Arika also says she has some women loyal to her in the Helena inner circle. She could start a coupe. She later uses her earring as some sort of signaling device. Not sure exactly what that means. And nothing says I miss you like your sister's head in a box. Hopefully there's a Hallmark card to go with that. 

Michael and Furiad (one of Gabriel's angels) fight. We know he's an upper level angel because he's in red. Michael is stabbed and badly injured but will survive. I must say I found this fight scene much better than the angel fight in episode 1. Gabriel later kills Furiad's girlfriend as revenge. I guess that means keep your red wing's off my brother?

Alex heads back into town. Should the Chosen One be out roaming the countryside alone? I'm just saying. And do we know much more about General Reisen and his eight ball girlfriend? I'm not sure sure how that works. I would definitely keep her away from my family and Vega though.  
Grade: 3 1/2 (out of 5 Monsters). As I've said before, time will tell if this show sticks. Extra points for bullet blocking wings. Where can I get some of those?


The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality



Dominion Episode 3 Recap: Broken Places And Bullet Proof Wings Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:08 PM Rating: 5 comicbookmovie.com I keep saying I dont really like "Dominion" but yet I keep watching it (since it's on right after &quo...

No comments: