Zero Hour Episode 2 Recap: Face - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Zero Hour Episode 2 Recap: Face



I still dont know what i think of this series but I liked this episode better than the last one. Here are a few disjointed thoughts:

  • In the opening scene why does White Vincent not shoot Hank when he first sees him? Noooo first they have to talk a bit. He says "how does it feel to look upon yourself?" in reference to the frozen Hank doppelgänger in the submarine. WV then makes a dramatic escape by blowing up his jeep and stealing their plane.
  • I know Hank's wife is missing but does he need to say so every five minutes? And Standing Mother told him "If you continue on your quest it will bring about the end of the world". In that case ya might want to forget about Laila and see who else you can meet on match.com
  • I think White Vincent is the best part of this show. Can we see more of him and less of everyone else?
  • That whole scene about the water turning to blood was a bit much. 
  • Is it me or does Hank hug that girl from his magazine a lot? If I was watching InvestigationDiscovery I would think he was trying to kill his wife to run off with Rachel instead.
  • Does everyone on this show speak multiple languages-- Hindi, German etc? 
  • Favorite quote of this episode "One is the number of you. Sometimes one becomes two". 
  • And for those of you keeping track: 

Korbin Sturm = Hank
New Thomas  = Standing Mother
Angel of Death = White Vincent
? = Hank's wife (we never see her face in the flashbacks but I'm thinking its not Laila)


Zero Hour Episode 2 Recap: Face Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:55 AM Rating: 5  I still dont know what i think of this series but I liked this episode better than the last one. Here are a few disjointed thoughts: ...

No comments: