The Curse Of Oak Island Episodes 4-5 Recaps: Baby Steps (Season Finale) - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Curse Of Oak Island Episodes 4-5 Recaps: Baby Steps (Season Finale)


We've come to the end of "The Curse Of Oak Island" with these two episodes-- "The Secrets of Solomon's Temple" and "The Find". What did we learn? Unfortunately not a great lot. I've said it before but this show really needed to be a two hour special instead of a 5 hour mini series. I found the lack of momentum to be frustrating. 

There's was always a big cliffhanger at the end of each episode and then not much payoff.  And yes there will be a season 2 thanks to the coin they discovered. It is apparently a Spanish Colonial Copper Cob (Philip IV) that can be dated between 1621 to 1665. So at least that's something. I just think it curious that it was found at the end of the season. 

Grade: 3 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). I didnt have high hopes since I already knew so much about Oak Island. See my previous reviews here: Oak Island Money Pit However that doesn't mean we should stop looking for hidden treasures. I'm still all for it. Remember it's the journey, not the destination.  I probably won't be watching the show regularly next year but will check in on occasion to see how it's going. Happy Hunting! 



World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
 
The Curse Of Oak Island Episodes 4-5 Recaps: Baby Steps (Season Finale) Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:33 PM Rating: 5 We've come to the end of "The Curse Of Oak Island" with these two episodes-- "The Secrets of Solomon's Temple"...

2 comments:

  1. I agree they are milking this for everything they can.Too bad.
    I have lost interest and will wait till it is on the news.If they dare show what they will really find!!!
    Klyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Klyde! Yep it's a shame. This could have been a good 2 hour special if it was edited differently.

    ReplyDelete