Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1

articles.wn.com

I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Salem". Does anyone know when season 2 is scheduled for?

And if you missed my past quote compilations they're at:  
  • American Horror Story Favorite Quotes From Season 3  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes from Season 1  Here
  • Hannibal Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Best Frank Underwood Quotes  Here

"Salem" Season 1 Favorite Quotes:

  • "Hell hath enlarged herself."- Cotton
  • "You remind me of someone I once knew."-John to Anne. 
  • "Results are all that matter, Mr. Hale!" Mary is a witch with determination.
  • "The devil is patient and so are his servants."- Mary. 
  • "I felt the presence of evil and I saw a foul hag and she was touching my belly."- mother of stillborn child. 
  • "Witches are driven by two things-- lust and death."-Cotton Mather. 
  • "Lies"- Mary. "The dead dont lie"- Tituba.
  • "The next lie to cross your lips will be your last."- Mary. "You dare to threaten me your one true ally?"- Tituba. 
  • When Mary finds a blood covered Cotton and John in town, Cotton says "we were just tracking the retrograde movement of Saturn". OK then. 
  • "Don’t you see? There are no witches. Only poor people like me. Hunted and harried, tortured and murdered. And for no reason other than they are not you."- Tituba to Increase while she is being tortured. Wow, that is seriously a great line. 
  • "Love is unequal, and betrayal is inevitable."- Increase
  • "Love is not a lost cause. I will not betray the one true love of my life."- Tituba to Increase. 
  • "I am your mother now, all of you"- Mercy to all the dead people. 
  • "I assure you Miss Hale if you were a witch you'd know it"- Cotton to Anne.
  • "We still serve the Queen of the Night and she has not forgotten you"- Mercy to the girls.
  • "The malum will open and many innocents will die, what is one more"- the old witches to Mary when she says John Alden is innocent. Well, they do have a point. 
  • "There is still a place for us in this world"- Mary to John. Ah, how romantic. 

The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 1:15 PM Rating: 5 articles.wn.com I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Salem". Does anyone know when season 2 is scheduled for? And if you mis...

No comments: