Once Upon A Time Favorite Quotes From Season 3 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Once Upon A Time Favorite Quotes From Season 3

swan-queen-is-magic.tumblr.com
Swan Queen: No Apologies For My OTP

I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Once Upon A Time". Have no fear. Season 4 will begin soon. 

And if you missed my past quote compilations they're at:  


  • American Horror Story Favorite Quotes From Season 3  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here 
  • Bates Motel Favorite Quotes from Season 1  Here
  • Hannibal Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Favorite Quotes From Season 2  Here
  • House of Cards Best Frank Underwood Quotes  Here
  • Penny Dreadful Favorite Quotes From Season 1  Here
  • Salem Favorite Quotes From Season 1  Here
"Once Upon A Time" Favorite Quotes From Season 3:

  • "Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money."- Regina to Robin back in FTL (she doesnt know she loves him yet).
  • "I never liked pets."- Regina as she wiped out a few flying moneys.
  • "You can call me Auntie Zelena."- Zenelna to Henry as she threatens to kill him. 
  • "Memories are pain. Pain is strength."- RumpleNeal.
  • I’m not in the mood for a heart-to-heart.”- Regina. “I’m not sure that’s physically possible right now.”- Snow
  • “And he told me that I have a tough placenta… which somehow came out creepy"- Snow.
  • "What’s to talk about? You officially have a less-damaging relationship with my mother than I do (and you killed her)”- Regina to Snow.
  • "This is a way of life. You have to fully commit."- Regina to Emma. Are we sure we're talking about magic here or something else? 
  • "Reach in with your gut and know you can do this."- Regina to Emma. 
  • "He's impulsive, violent and has a hook for a hand. What about him would a 12 year old not like?"- Emma describing Hook.
  • "Our mother taught me one thing. Never bring your heart to a witch fight. Something you’d know if she hadn’t abandoned you.”- Regina to Zelena (ouch, that hurt).
  • "You did step on a lot of toes back then"- Tinkerbell. "We'll none of them were green"- Regina.
  • "What did I ever do to you?"- Regina. "You were born!"- Zelena
  • "What you seek doesnt exist"- the Walsh Of Oz
  • "When I'm done Regina you will never even have been born"- Zelena
  • "He is dumber than a box of hair"- Wicked Witch about Neal.
  • "Show yourself you winged freak"- Regina to I assume a flying monkey.
  • "I doubt I’d ever forget meeting you unless it was during that pesky year none of us can recall." Robin to Regina. He's definitely a smoothy. 
  • "I think someday youll have more family than you'll know what to do with."- Regina to Henry
  • "All the voices in my head will be quiet when I'm dead."- Rumple
  • "Bring it on Greenie!"- Regina to WW after she says she will destroy her. And Zelena apparently means "green" in Bulgarian. Well done OUAT, well done.
  • Snow tells Henry she was in prison with his mother for "banditry". That was funny. 
  • "It is one thing I have not had in a very long time-- someone to destroy."- Regina on her newfound reason to live.
  • "Feed the madness and it feeds on your"- Rumple
  • "Im a doctor, not a vet"- Dr Whale on what to do about the flying monkeys. 
  • "With you, Regina, I always know when you’re lying.”- Emma to Regina. Oh the feels!
  • "Next you’re going to tell me there’s really a chick with freakishly long hair in a tower somewhere.”- Emma. Why yes, yes I am going to tell you that. 
  • "I've been in my fair share of brigs, but none as barbaric as that. They force fed me something called bologna."- Hook
  • "I don't run from monsters. They run from me."- Regina
  • "He smells like forest."- Regina about Robin Hood
  • “I am a villain and villains don’t get happy endings.”- Rumple to his Daddy before killing him. 
  • "You went to a long dead octopus for advice and you're going to blame me for your problems?"- Evil Queen to Ariel.
  • "No, death looks more like this" Evil Queen to one of her henchman as she psychically snaps his neck.
  • "Nonsense, you're not dying at anyone's hands but mine"- Regina to Rumple.
  • "I'm trying to save OUR son"- Regina to Emma.
  • Pan: "You don't like apples?" Henry: "It's a family thing."
  • "We have a complicated history" - Regina to Emma about Tinkerbell.
  • Emma: "What did you do to her (Tinkerbell)." Regina: "What I always do". 
  • "You've broken every rule in the book... including Dust Discipline. You got big for no reason." -Blue Fairy to Tinkerbell. That made me laugh.  
  • Regina to Tinkerbell: "How the hell did you get like this?". Tinkerbell: "I met you". Get in line sister, get in line! 
  • "The darkness likes how you taste." -Rumple to a young Regina. That sounded dirty to me.
  • "He may look like a boy but he's a bloody demon"- Hook about Peter Pan.
  • “You know, I could have just poofed us up here,”- Regina who apparently did not come dressed for hiking through the jungle.
  • “Look, handsome, she may love you, but that chisel chin ain’t fooling us. We’ve got our eyes on you"- Grumpy to Charming.
  • "Filet the bitch"- Regina about the mermaid. 
  • “And what, you’ll win her over with your rainbow kisses  and unicorn stickers?"- Regina to Emma about the mermaid. 
  • "Is that the best you've got?"- Regina to Snow after she punches her in the face.


The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Once Upon A Time Favorite Quotes From Season 3 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:40 PM Rating: 5 swan-queen-is-magic.tumblr.com Swan Queen: No Apologies For My OTP I hope you enjoy these quotes from "Once Upon A Time". Ha...

No comments: