Marvels Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 6 Recap: F.Z.Z.T. - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Marvels Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 6 Recap: F.Z.Z.T.


It's been a few weeks since I've reviewed "Agents of SHIELD".  The last few shows didn't grab me... until "F.Z.Z.T.". I still don't understand what the title means though. Is it a play on the sound electricity makes when frying something? Let me know your thoughts.  

Agent Coulson has a physical exam. Many viewers have speculated that he's either a cyborg, hologram, robot, ghost or some mixture there of. What do you think he is? 

A few deaths of firemen occur due to some electro-magnetic something or another. They are traced back to an alien virus in the Chitauri helmet that was retrieved from the Battle of New York. Simmons become infected too and only has two hours to live. Everyone feverishly tries to find a cure. Coulson ignores a direct order to get rid of Simmons to save the rest of the team from being blown up. 

Thinking she is going to die, there is tearful scene between Simmons and everyone. She makes Coulson promise to tell her father first since her mother can handle it better coming from him. I had previously thought Elizabeth Henstridge was a light weight but that girl has some serious acting chops. 

In her final act (or so she thinks) she hits Fitz over the head and jumps out of the plane. Ward manages to save her and inject her with the cure. How? I do not know considering she jumped way before him. But whatever. I'm glad she's still alive. 

And Coulson gets the results of his physical and nothing abnormal. I'm not buying that. He confides in Agent May that he feels different. She tells him to unbutton his shirt (and when a lady tells ya to unbutton your shirt you do so immediately). We see the scars on his chest. She says you can't go through what they have without being changed.  I think she knows more about the situation than she's saying. And what are the circumstances surrounding her near death experience? 

And in the final scene Agent Blake rips Coulson a new one for violating a direct order from headquarters. Next week agent Victoria Hand (an accountant) is scheduled to arrive. I can't say as I'm particularly afraid of accountants but that may change soon. Is she a good guy or a bad guy or somewhere in between? 


Grade: 3 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). If I'm motivated enough to do a review, the show has grown on me. We'll see what happens in the weeks to come.



The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality

Marvels Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 6 Recap: F.Z.Z.T. Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:16 PM Rating: 5 It's been a few weeks since I've reviewed "Agents of SHIELD".  The last few shows didn't grab me... until "F.Z...

No comments: