American Horror Story Coven Episode 7 Recap: Dead People Are Having More Sex Than Me! - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Coven Episode 7 Recap: Dead People Are Having More Sex Than Me!

 I find you repulsive yet strangely compelling

The latest episode of "American Horror Story Coven" entitled "The Dead" finds Fiona cozying up to the Axeman (a ghost/demon/something who was previously trapped at the girl's school). He watched Fiona grow up there (creepy) and did little things along the way to help her. Even though it's going well for the couple now, we all know this will end VERY badly. Side note: Did you know the Axeman is portrayed by Danny Huston (Angelica Huston's brother)? I did not. 

A threesome with a witch and two zombies; this is wrong on so many levels

Meanwhile the other dead folks (FrankenKyle and Madison) enjoy some sexy times and then invite Zoe to join them for a three way. OK then. At least she can't kill them with her magical va-jay-jay cause they're already dead. And how did Kyle go from being a drooling, head banging, screaming zombie into a Zombie Love Machine? 

Late night girlfriend bonding at the Jack In A Box: Do we dare supersize?

In what I thought was one of the best scenes of the show, Queenie and Delphine discover there is no food in the house (because Madison ate all of it). Delphine is feeling a bit "peckish" so they go on a late night burger run to the Jack In The Box (or some such establishment). Delphine is at first frightened by the voice coming from the magic box but quickly gets over it when she discovers that cheeseburgers are the best food she's even eaten.

We think the two might actually become friends until Queenie asks Delphine about the worst thing she's ever done. Sometimes it's better to not ask such questions. Hmm... there are so many to choose from. It might that time I killed a baby who was the product of my husband's affair with a slave and used it's blood as moisturizer. Oh and I told the mother about it as I was applying said facial. She threw herself off the balcony the next day. Yeah, that might be the worst...but I'm not really sure. It's definitely in the top five. Shortly thereafter, Queenie takes Delphine to Marie Laveau (where she promptly puts her in a cage and uses her blood as moisturizer).

I'm not sure what I think about Delphine. She seems a sympathetic character at times but may be beyond redemption. The tiger sweat suit they dressed her in during the trip around town was funny. Cathy Bates is an unbelievably great actress to be able to bring any humanity to such a role.

Zoe finds Spalding's enchanted tongue and inserts it back into his mouth. He begrudgingly says Fiona killed Madison. Then Zoe kills him. OK who's going to clean up around the mansion now cause you girls are too busy having sex to clean anything.  And Delphine is locked in a cage so she won't be doing it. 

Hank calls Delia. It looks like he's planning to attack the coven because he has enough firepower to supply a small army. Hank, are you sure you're not a prepper? She then runs into Madison and learns (through her new psychic abilities) that Fiona killed Madison. Now Delia wants Fiona D-E-A-D. Why is she surprised by her mother's actions? Surely she's seen her kill lots of people before. I'm not surprised and I've only known Fiona for half a season. 

According to next week's previews Myrtle is back. And Stevie Nicks will be making an appearance at some point (but I'm not sure when). 

Favorite quotes:

  • "I don't believe in ghosts!"- Fiona to Axeman. You're a witch. I don't think ghosts is that far a stretch. 
  • "I would give everything I have, or will ever have, just to feel pain again."- Madison
  • "Girl, you've had that same old skanky hairstyle for over 150 years. It's time to switch it up,."- Queenie to Delphine
  • "We're going to kill my mother. Kill her once. Kill her good. Kill her dead"- Delia to Zoe
  • "I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit to be with my 'sister witches', and instead I'm sitting in a fast food parking lot at three in the morning with an immortal racist," -Queenie to Delphine

Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). I have been sucked into Ryan Murphy's crazy little world and now I don't want to leave.



The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy on Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light on Reality
American Horror Story Coven Episode 7 Recap: Dead People Are Having More Sex Than Me! Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:23 AM Rating: 5  I find you repulsive yet strangely compelling The latest episode of "American Horror Story Coven" entitled "The Dead&...

No comments: