Sons Of Anarchy Episode 8-11 Recaps: Hamlet On Motorcycles - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Sons Of Anarchy Episode 8-11 Recaps: Hamlet On Motorcycles



Here's the highlights of the last four episodes. I had stopped reviewing the show weekly since it seems to be moving at a snail's space. That was true of episodes 8-10 and then all hell broke loose in episode 11... FINALLY!

When we last caught up with SOA , Tara had faking her pregnancy. She then faked a miscarriage and blamed it on Gemma. Gemma went to jail and Tara was supposed to get custody of the kids and move away. Well that didn't happen. Gemma, Jax and Nero confronted all parties involved (including their lawyer) and finally got to the truth. 


Meanwhile Clay is still in jail. Jax is still trying to get out of the gun business. Wendy is using again and they're trying to find a rehab for her.  And that brings us to episode 11. 


Jax is supposed to turn Galen over to the police in exchange for immunity for SAMCRO. Clay is set to be transported to another prison. His truck is intercepted by what we think is the Irish but it's actually SOA. They get Clay but Bobby Elvis is badly injured. Several guards are killed. The Irish are back at the airplane hanger. The plan it to transport Clay to Belfast. Tara is called to help Bobby. 

Instead SOA shoots Galen and his two henchman. Jax tells Clay there's been a change in plans. Clay knows what is coming and doesn't put up a fight. Gemma sees Clay through a window. He is shot in the neck by Jax and then shot several more times for good measure.  I had heard SOA described previously as "Hamlet on motorcycles" and this episode brings that home. What does this mean about Jax's and SAMCRO's future?


In other news:

  • The DA (CCH Pounder) is still out to get SAMCRO. She gives Tara 48 hours before turning them all in. She and the boys will then go into Witness Protection. 
  • Unser tells Gemma he's in love with her. We all already knew that. 
  • Gemma mentions marriage to Nero. He says "No offense Mama. I’ve seen what happens to your husbands. It ain’t pretty.” Haaa that was funny. 
  • Tara takes the bullet she pulled out of Bobby. Will she use it as evidence? 

Episode 8 "Los Fantasmas"
Episode 9 "John 8:32"
Episode 10 "Huang Wu"
Episode 11 "Aon Rud Persanta" (which apparently means "Nothing Personal") 

Quotes:

  • "So I have to choose -- my boys or my freedom?" "There's no guarantee of either, but essentially, yes, I guess that's true."- Tara talking to her new lawyer. 
  • "Where the hell are the Irish?"- Clay. "In Ireland"- Jax. 
  • "What went down here today was us burying the last piece of a very broken past.”- Jax to Nero after he kills Clay. 
  • “I understand why you did everything you did. I’m sorry being with me took you to that place.” - Jax to Tara. 
  • “So, what we just pretend nothing happened and I’m mob doctor again?"- Tara after Jax calls her to help with Bobby. If it were me, I wouldn't go. I would think they were plotting to kill me. 

Grade: 3 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). I would give this a 4 1/2 for episode 11, but the other three episodes bored me to death. There are two episodes to go till the season finale on 12/10.  Will Tara die by the end of the season? 



The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Sons Of Anarchy Episode 8-11 Recaps: Hamlet On Motorcycles Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 6:26 PM Rating: 5 Here's the highlights of the last four episodes. I had stopped reviewing the show weekly since it seems to be moving at a snail...

No comments: