Once Upon A Time Episode 7 Recap: Dark Hollow, Boring Island - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Once Upon A Time Episode 7 Recap: Dark Hollow, Boring Island

Must I do everything myself around here? Well I guess I am the Savior.

Are they EVER going to get off this God forsaken island? At the end of the episode Pan shows Henry Skull Rock so I assume they're going over there next. Enough already! While apparently only five days have passed since they left Storeybrooke, I feel like I've lost a year of my life.




Anyway here's what happened on OUAT in a nut (make that a coconut) shell: 
  • Rumple and Regina send Ariel to Storeybrooke to retrieve Pandora's Box and bring it back to NeverNeverLand. 
  • Hook and Neal continue to fight over Emma. They all head to the Dark Hollow where the plan is to capture the shadow in their coconut trap (cause this apparently is Gilligan's Island). Neal and Hook fight over the lighter and their shadows are almost ripped from their bodies. But have no fear, Emma is able to use the magic she learned from Regina to light the candle and trap the shadow inside the coconut.  After she reminds the bozos that their fighting almost got everyone killed, she says "I choose Henry". I think ya mean Regina instead, don't ya? I'm pretty sure. 
  • Snow gives Charming the silent treatment over hiding that he can never leave the island. Then there's the endless "processing" that all couples must do. She finally says to David "I need you to believe" as in... believe in the strength of our love. I do believe I am bored. On a somewhat related note, doesn't Snow look a lot like Peter Pan? I think they should make him her son and Emma's half brother. That will make the family even more dysfunctional than it is now (if that's possible). 
  • The Charmings, Emma and the dudes go find Tink so she can help them find Pan's camp. She doesn't want to but when she sees Bae she perks right up. Did they have a little something-something going on in the past? 
  • Rumple leaves Belle a cryptic message via a holographic sand dollar. Only the strength of their love will reveal the hiding place. And yes of course Chip is the key. Belle locates the box in Rumple's cabinet. Rumple could have saved us all a lot of time by saying "Belle, it's in the cabinet" but whatever. Call me crazy but I don't think you should open something named Pandora's Box. Just a hunch. 
  • We meet Wendy Darling (who was the person in the other cage in NNL) and her two brothers (who crash Storeybrooke before the Blue Fairy can bring down a protective dome that was apparently borrowed from the set of "Under The Dome").  John and Michael tie up Ariel and Belle and mutter something about the Home Office. Not that again! They want to destroy the box in order to save Wendy but Ariel makes a deal that she will get the crew on the island to save Wendy too. Problem solved. It is interesting to note that Pan has kept the brothers as young adults for a century but Wendy is still an adolescent. I'm not sure why. 
  • There isn't much of the Evil Queen to be seen. She is exiled to the beach where she hangs out with Rumple and waits for Ariel to return. 
  • Ariel finally gets her legs so she can go find Prince Eric. I was worried Regina would double cross her. And best line of the night goes to Regina as usual. “Now you can have legs whenever you want. Or a fin. Whatever Eric’s into these days.”
 
See! This is why we don't like strangers!

Grade: 3 Monsters (out of 5). Sorry OUAT I love ya but you seriously need to get off that island. 

 
The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality

Once Upon A Time Episode 7 Recap: Dark Hollow, Boring Island Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:04 AM Rating: 5 Must I do everything myself around here? Well I guess I am the Savior. Are they EVER going to get off this God forsaken island? At the...

No comments: