The Walking Dead Episode 5 Recap: How The Walking Dead Convinced Me To Get A Flu Shot - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Walking Dead Episode 5 Recap: How The Walking Dead Convinced Me To Get A Flu Shot



After watching this week's episode I will DEFINITELY be getting a flu shot ASAP.  Why? I do not want to bleed from all my orifices and have Hershel stab me in the head with a pointy object. Anyway, enough about me. Back to the show. 

Previously Rick had exiled Carol from the group for committing two murders. Now he has to explain to Darryl (this wont be good) and the others what happened to her. The group who went on the medical supply run (Michonne, Darryl, Tyreese, and Bob) have not returned yet. Hershel is frantically trying to help as many people as possible in the quarantined sick ward. But people are dropping like flies.

Young Lizzie uses her dog handling skills to lure Zombie Henry away so Hershel can help Glenn. And I thought Glenn was a goner for sure. Then I thought Sasha was a goner. Everyone's a goner! A swarm of zombies breaks down a fence and Rick and Carl have to wipe them out Call Of Duty style. 

Watching "Internment" was a gut wrenching experience. I really felt the despair and hopelessness of the survivors. Every time they gain some sort of normalcy something even worse happens. Hershel is the now moral compass of the group. He tried to give as much dignity to the dying as possible and shield the living from what could be their fate. I just hope that doesn't get him killed. 

And in the final scene, the Governor is outside the prison peering in. Oh Noooooo!


Grade: 4 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). One of my favorite episodes so far of the season. It was an emotional kick in the groin. 



The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality

The Walking Dead Episode 5 Recap: How The Walking Dead Convinced Me To Get A Flu Shot Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:16 AM Rating: 5  After watching this week's episode I will DEFINITELY be getting a flu shot ASAP.  Why? I do not want to bleed from all my orifice...

No comments: