World According To GMonster: What Is This Strange Site? - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

World According To GMonster: What Is This Strange Site?


What Is This Strange Site? 

"World According To GMonster" provides reviews/recaps for some of your favorite television shows. Topics include: horror, sci fi, fantasy, crime, mystery, history, preppers/survival, the British or anything with a good story.  So if you like aliens, zombies, vampires, witches, werewolves, conspiracies, and end of the world news, this might be the place for you. Once in a while there's even a movie or book review thrown in. On occasion, you'll see a smattering of articles about nature, animals or random bizarre items. Check out Carnivorous Plants And You and The Coming Slothapocalype as two such examples. 

Who Is GMonster?

I'm just a monster trying to make my way in the big city. I have a full time job (where I work many hours) so cant guarantee new items are posted every day but I do my best to add several per week. 

How Can I Contact GMonster?

GMonster (like the elusive Bigfoot) is shy and prefers anonymity. Unlike Bigfoot, I don't trample through the woods leaving giant footprints for drunk hunters to discover. I can often be found on Twitter at @GMonster320 See a great list of Twitter friends (or should we call them Twiends) at Great, Horror, Sci Fi Accounts To Follow   Basically every other method of communication works fine too-- leaving a message in the comments, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, emailing, etc.   

Suggestions For GMonster?

I hope you enjoy the reviews as much as I enjoy writing them. If you have a suggestion for a great show, please let me know. I'm ALWAYS happy to hear your thoughts and I LOVE to discuss television. I have met some great people along the way. My only requirement is that the conversation remain civil. Sorry, I'm far too busy to entertain trolls. 

Until we meet again, happy TV viewing!  


World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality

September 2, 2015
World According To GMonster: What Is This Strange Site? Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:10 PM Rating: 5 What Is This Strange Site?  "World According To GMonster" provides reviews/recaps for some of your favorite television shows...

No comments: