Hannibal: Favorite Quotes From Season 2 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Hannibal: Favorite Quotes From Season 2

wegotthiscovered.com

Are you, like me, going through "Hannibal" withdrawal ? If so here's some quotes to tide ya over. Consider this an appetizer for season 3. 


  • "To the truth then. And to all it's consequences."- Hannibal to Will. 
  • "I didnt know what else to do so I just did what he told me."- Abigail to Will about Hannibal.  
  • "The most beautiful quality of a true friendship is to understand and be understood with absolute clarity."- Hannibal. “Then this is the clearest moment of our friendship” replies Jack. 
  • "I forgive you Will. Will you forgive me?"- Hannibal to Will.
  • "In your defense, I worked very hard to blind you"- Hannibal's response when Alana says she doesnt know how she could have been so blind to what he's really up to. 
  • "Don't fool yourself into thinking he's not in control of what's happening"- Dr Du Maurie.
  • "I am enchanted and terrified"- Mason
  • "I have the taste and consistency similar to that of a chicken gizzard. I am full of myself."- Mason after he eating his own nose. Yes you are sir. Yes you are.
  • Will: "Ortolans are endangered.". Hannibal: "Who among us is not."
  • "I do not hide from God"- Hannibal to Will while eating the song birds. 
  • "Your design is evolving."- Hannibal to Will about how it felt to kill Freddie.
  • "God is beyond measure in wanton malice and matchless in his irony."- Hannibal to Will.
  • "She was fuel. Fire destroys and creates. It is mythical. She wont rise from the ashes but her killer will"- Will to Hannibal and Jack
  • "Little bit of kerosene and boom, incendiary journalism!"- Lab Guy Brian. 
  • "How many people has Freddie Lounds burned in her career?"- Brian.
  • "Im not above a male influence (on the child) as long as it's not my brother. He's not good with children"- Margo. Uh no, he likes to make kids cry and then snag their tears for his martinis. What a sicko. 
  • "Stop lying Jack!"- Alana 
  • "This is my design"- Will when looking at CaveManBear's body on display. 
  • "It is the prospect of death that leads us to greatness"- Hannibal. 
  • "Hollywood is a fine place for the obnoxious and wealthy"- Freddie. 
  • "Someone with no boundaries is a psychopath or a journalist"- Will to Alana and Hannibal. 
  • "I dont want to try to kill you any more Dr Lecter, now that I finally find you interesting"- Will to Hannibal.
  • "Doing bad things to bad people makes you feel good"- Hannibal to Will. 
  • "I know what it's like to point at a killer and have no one listen."- Will to Peter. 
  • "Peter. Is your social worker inside that horse?"- macabre yet funny at the same time. 
  • "You might want to crawl back in there if you know what's good for you"- Hannibal to a fresh-out-of-the-horse-Craig.
  • "He's attracted to medical and psychological fields because they offer power over man. Cannibalism is an act of dominance."
  • "I'll give Alana Bloom your best."- Hannibal to Will after he slept with Bloom.
  • "Last time someone rang my doorbell this early, it was a census taker."- Hannibal to Alana (good reference back to the movie/book).
  • “You’re awake.  I’m thinking about funerals.  And how much they make us want sex."- Alana to Hannibal. Uhhh no. Doesnt have that affect on me.
  • "Death is not a defeat but a cure."- Hannibal 
  • "Stay away from Hannibal Lecter."- Will to Beverly
  • "Interpret the evidence."- Dead Beverly to Will. 
  • "We are friends"- Hannibal. "We are so far from friends that the light from friends will never reach us in a million years"- Will. 
  • "Jack Crawford doesnt know what you're capable of."- Dr Du Maurier. "And neither do you"- Hannibal
  • "I've drown conclusions through the stitching of the "person suit" that you wear and the conclusion is that you are dangerous"= Dr Du Maurier. 
  • "Hello, I love your work"- Hannbal to the mural killer before Hannibal murders him. 
  • "A person that could do this kind of thing, would he be likely to kill again?"- Jack to Hannibal. Duh, ya think? This is up there for stupidest line of the show.  
  • "The eye looks beyond this world into the next and sees the reflection of man himself. Is the killer looking at god?” - Hannibal. 
  • "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things does not belong."- Will about the mural. 


The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Hannibal: Favorite Quotes From Season 2 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 2:00 PM Rating: 5 wegotthiscovered.com Are you, like me, going through "Hannibal" withdrawal ? If so here's some quotes to tide ya over. Co...

No comments: