American Horror Story Coven: Favorite Quotes From Season 3 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

American Horror Story Coven: Favorite Quotes From Season 3

tvafterdarkonline.com


Here's some of my favorites from AHS: Coven. There are so many to choose from. And who else is anxiously awaiting "American Horror Story: Freak Show" coming in October? What We Know About American Horror -SFist.com
  • "Curse you knotty pine!"- Dead Fiona
  • "Rest up little girl. Take your vitamin B12s. You will perform the Seven Wonders or die trying"- Fiona to Queenie. 
  • "You're just like Holsten who sold his brand to JC Pennys"- Myrtle to Zoe. 
  • "Your daughter paid me a visit" (Ax Man). "Please tell me she's in the bathtub" (Fiona who means DEAD in the bath tub). 
  • "He's a psycho serial killer" (Madison)."Who among us cant say that?" (Myrtle).
  • "Eventually everybody pays, everybody suffers"- Papa Legba
  • "We must say goodbye to Nan who fell in the tub" says Fiona. "Amen" says Marie. How touching considering they both drowned her. 
  • "Your mother is Pol Pot in Givenchy"- Myrtle to Delia at Nan's funeral. 
  • "You're the worst Hollywood cliche, a bobblehead in crotchless panties" (Myrtle). "You just a dried up old Hot Pocket but I dont judge" (Madison).  
  • "Rotting leaves in the Fall smell like an Olympian's ejaculate?" (Myrtle). WTF does that even mean? That is the weirdest thing I've heard on TV in... FOREVER. I don't even know what to say about that.
  • "That ain't magic, it's an antihistamine. The only thing I'm allergic to is you."- Marie to Delphine. 
  • “Your salad dressing is absolutely magic, maybe you could bottle it."-Career Counselor Myrtle to a depressed Delia. 
  • "The mind reading's a real party trick Mumbles the Clown "-Madison to Nan.
  • "Don't be a hater dear, it's a theremin."- Myrtle to Delia
  • “This better be good. I got six more heads waiting for me out front. That one, you can keep.”- Marie to Fiona when she brought back Delphine's head to the salon.  
  • "No mercy. Never forget what they are."- Hank's daddy (who's a Witch Hunter).
  • "That's a white woman's worry."- what Marie laughs about when Fiona says the Witch Hunters might be after her too.
  • "You are not leaving this earth until I educate you about those people you tortured,”- Queenie to Delphine's head.
  • “The generous donors wish to remain anonymous,”- Myrtle on where Cordelia's mismatched eyeballs came from.
  • "Who let this charcoal briquette back in?"- Fiona about Myrtle (who she burned at the stake previously).
  • Queenie called Delphine "one stubborn old lady head" when she keeps closing her eyes during the videos.
  • "What fresh hell is this?"- Delphine to Queenie on her viewing choices. 
  • "You really are my daughter."- Fiona to Cordelia after her plan to kill Fiona failed.
  • "I've been buying in bulk from Korea for years!"- Myrtle on how her hair grew back so quickly after she was burned at the stake.
  • "I don't believe in ghosts!"- Fiona to Axeman. You're a witch. I don't think ghosts is that far a stretch. 
  • "Girl, you've had that same old skanky hairstyle for over 150 years. It's time to switch it up,."- Queenie to Delphine
  • "We're going to kill my mother. Kill her once. Kill her good. Kill her dead"- Delia to Zoe
  • "I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit to be with my 'sister witches', and instead I'm sitting in a fast food parking lot at three in the morning with an immortal racist," -Queenie to Delphine
  • "He broke Stevie."- Misty
  • "When I plant a fat-ass cracker bitch, I expect her to stay planted, not come back up like a damn ragweed!"- Marie about Madame LaLaurie to Hank. I just love that woman! 
  • “I had to go blind to see things about you I couldn’t see before."- Delia to Hank.
  • "She had a monster for a mother. This last act was the only kindness I ever did for her"- Delphine about her daughter after he killed her (well re-killed her since she was a zombie).
  • "I was hoping our shared tragedies would bring us closer together."- Delphine. "I doubt it. You are the maid after all."- Fiona.  That one made me laugh out loud. 
  • "Time to deal with the rest of the trash I see."- Fiona when the Tribunal shows up.
  • "I fairly swoon when I see the moment of terror register on a handsome face ... makes me feel young again."- Delphine after scaring her daughter's boyfriend way back in the 1800s. And she wondered why everyone hated her.
  • "You're a bunch of little toads in a pot that Fiona is slowly bringing to a boil." - Myrtle Snow's last words. 
  • "None of us is innocent. No one"- Fiona to Queenie (after she has second thoughts after framing Myrtle).
  • "Bring us your husband's baby gravy in a jar"- Laveau to Delia. 
  • "You just wanted love, and that makes you a beast. They called me that, too, but that's not who we are."- Queenie to the Minota
  • "The point is in this whole wide wicked world, the only thing you have to be afraid of is ME."- Fiona to Madison and Zoe.
  • "I loved all my girls, even the ugly one, in my own way... the moment she came out of my belly she was a shame to me, had the face of a damn hippo but I loved her just the same"- Madame LaLaurie
  • "You've got a mean streak wider than your backside"- Fiona to Madame LaLaurie
  • "Come on Mary Todd Lincoln, I'll buy you a drink"- Fiona to a freshly out of the box LaLaurie.
  • "I'm a human voodoo doll"- Queenie.
  • "We are under siege. Our lives, our very existence is always at risk. Know this or face extinction"- Cordelia
The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
 



American Horror Story Coven: Favorite Quotes From Season 3 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 12:30 PM Rating: 5 tvafterdarkonline.com Here's some of my favorites from AHS: Coven. There are so many to choose from. And who else is anxiously...

No comments: