Dexter Episode 6 Recap: Dexter Hires A (Teenage Serial Killer) Intern - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Dexter Episode 6 Recap: Dexter Hires A (Teenage Serial Killer) Intern


Only six episodes left till the end of "Dexter". The season finale is on September 22nd. "A Little Reflection" was pretty boring (except for the last 5 minutes)  

Here's the highlights:
  • Dr Evelyn Vogel takes on Zach Hamilton as a client. I will hereby refer to him "Ham". I must confess that after only two episodes, I want to beat the crap out of Ham. I just don't like him. Maybe its the whole I'm a teenager and a psychopath and I'm rich and I'm smarter than everyone. I don't know. Anyway Dr Vogel wants to teach him the code. Dexter had him in plastic wrap but instead of finishing him, he let Ham go (because he reminded Dexter of himself). Now Dexter has an intern. Oh goody (read sarcasm here)!
  • Remember those interns that recently sued a move studio because they didn't get paid? They were under the delusion that they should be compensated for fetching coffee and making copies (and I would add distributing mail but who gets mail anymore?). Let's hope Dexter's intern doesn't plan on getting paid too. Interns seem kinda uppity these days.
  • Harrison takes the TV remote and then lies about it. Dexter wants to know if he should be worried. Deb says "he's only four years old, doofus". That Deb still has a way with words.
  • Masuka gives his daughter Nicky $5000. Bad move. She didn't want the money and now she's not speaking to him.  
  • Deb helps Elway (her boss) spy on his sister's cheating boyfriend. Dude, just stay outta your sister's business. Sounds familiar huh? Elway likes Deb but she doesn't like him. She says she's not relationship material. "I killed two people and tried to kill myself and my brother. What wine would you like to order"?  
  • Batista is pressured by Matthews to pick Miller as sergeant (instead of Quinn). Jamie is not happy.  
  • And in the final scene... Dexter and Deb are poisoned by... Hannah McKay (remember her?).
  • I've said it before but I would still like to see Vogel as a serial killer (or something warped). They did mention her husband in this episode. I wonder what her maiden name was? They should try to find out. My guess is she's a serious baddie.
"Entertainment Weekly" reports that there may be a "Dexter" spinoff with either Ham or Deb or both. See also their predictions for the finale here: http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/dexter-recap-little-reflection/ If the spinoff stars Ham I definitely WON'T watch it (see my previous rant). If it stars Deb, I might check out the first few episodes but not sure that would hold my attention either.
 
Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). I think this episode was really only a 3 1/2 but I gave them an extra 1/2 since since last week's episode was so good.



Dexter Episode 6 Recap: Dexter Hires A (Teenage Serial Killer) Intern Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:45 PM Rating: 5 Only six episodes left till the end of "Dexter". The season finale is on September 22nd. "A Little Reflection" was pr...

No comments: