Book Review: History Decoded: The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time By Brad Meltzer - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Book Review: History Decoded: The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time By Brad Meltzer


Since I always enjoyed Brad's "Decoded" series, I thought I would give this book a shot. And it did not disappoint. Sure I've heard lots of this info previously but it was still fun to review. I also learned a few new interesting facts. If you're a fan of conspiracies like I am, this is the book for you.

The top 10 conspiracies are listed below. My favorites are Confederate Gold, Georgia Guidestones and the Spear of Destiny. I just wish there were more than 10 listed... maybe there will be a volume 2 (since we haven't covered Bigfoot, Oak Island, secret societies, etc.)?

10. John Wilkes Booth - Was Lincoln's Assassin Apprehended on April 26, 1865?
9. Confederate Gold: Stolen Treasure or Hidden Wealth
8. The Georgia Guidestones: America's Stonehenge
7. DB Cooper: American Outlaw
6. The White House: Where is the Cornerstone of Democracy?
5. The Spear of Destiny: History's Most Sacred Relic
4. The Real DaVinci Code: Did Leonardo Predict an Apocalypse?
3. Is there any Gold in Fort Knox?
2. UFO's: Inside Roswell and Area 51
1. The Kennedy Assassination: The Truth is out There


See other info on "Decoded" here: http://gmonster320.blogspot.com/search/label/Brad%20Meltzer%27s%20Decoded

Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). I would have given it 4 1/2 if only it had more conspiracies.



The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Book Review: History Decoded: The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time By Brad Meltzer Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:11 PM Rating: 5 Since I always enjoyed Brad's "Decoded" series, I thought I would give this book a shot. And it did not disappoint. Sure I&...

No comments: