Meet The Sloths: The Worlds Most Under Appreciated Creatures - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Sloths: The Worlds Most Under Appreciated Creatures

All My Sloth Friends Are Rowdy Tonight

"Meet The Sloths" is an 8 part series on the Discovery channel that aired beginning in November.  It follows a year in the life of several sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica. And if you haven't ever seen a baby sloth before I would HIGHLY recommend you check them out. They are the cutest things, well EVER!


Basics About Sloths


The Differences Between Two Toed & Three Toed Sloths

Links:
Hanging Out With Mom 

Yep Im Smiling At You!

I Guess I'm OK With Sharing My Snack 


This Is The Most Wonderful Box I Have Ever Seen!

The World According To GMonster
TV: Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
 


Meet The Sloths: The Worlds Most Under Appreciated Creatures Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 10:56 PM Rating: 5 All My Sloth Friends Are Rowdy Tonight "Meet The Sloths" is an 8 part series on the Discovery channel that aired beginning in...

No comments: