Lost Girl Episode 9 Recap: The Ho Hum Ceremony - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Lost Girl Episode 9 Recap: The Ho Hum Ceremony



This episode entitled "Ceremony" was Bo and Dyson centric. We saw very little of Lauren or Kenzi. I can't say it was one of my faves but here's what happened in a nutshell.

Bo is ready to begin the Dawning. She won't choose a side (dark Fae or light Fae) so she can't take a weapon. She can choose a "hand". Dyson volunteers. She says no but he goes anyway. The Caretaker tells her she must have key in hand to escape. Dyson tells Bo he loves her. 

There were a couple of fun scenes:
  • Bo and Lauren as cops who used to be lovers. 
  • Bo tells Dyson she's pregnant. Anna Silk is preggo IRL so maybe they're trying to work that in. 
  • Dyson is a doctor and Lauren is on antipsychotic drugs. Tamsin is clipping rose bushes next door. 
  • Something about a guy (is that Bo's father) and a baby (which I guess is Bo) blah, blah. 
The key is actually inside Dyson. How it got there, I do not know. Anyway he can't leave. He tricks Bo into stabbing him so she can get the key. But Bo says she doesn't play by the rules. That is her true self. She draws a symbol in blood on the floor and they both escape. Dyson is dead. Bo sucks the chi out of everyone in the room (Trick, Stella, Lauren, Kenzi) and heals Dyson. Uh isn't that supposed to kill them? I'm confused.

So I guess that concludes the Dawning? That seemed like a lot of work for nothing. With all the Wolfie/Bo feels going on, I'm afraid Docubbus is over. Cue the sorrowful music. On a more positive note, Linda Hamilton (aka Sarah Connors from the Terminatot) will show up next week. I can't wait!

Favorite quotes:
  • "That IS Victoria's secret!”- Kenzi to Bo after they encounter all the scantily clad models.
  • "I'm just a wolf standing in front of a succubus"- Dyson to Bo after he declares his love for her.
  • "There's never only one way"-  Bo to Dyson when she finds out she has to kill him.


Grade: 3 Monsters out of 5. Not my favorite episode. I thought the Dawning would be some big gladiator type spectacle but alas we got only one wimpy demon. I think I could have taken him.



Lost Girl Episode 9 Recap: The Ho Hum Ceremony Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:37 PM Rating: 5  This episode entitled "Ceremony" was Bo and Dyson centric. We saw very little of Lauren or Kenzi. I can't say it was on...

No comments: