Breaking Bad Episode 15 Recap: Mr Lambert Goes To The Granite State - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Breaking Bad Episode 15 Recap: Mr Lambert Goes To The Granite State


Before we get started, a big congratulations to Anna Gunn for winning the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress In A Drama for her portrayal of Skyler White. After all you've had to put up with Walt, I'm glad they at least gave you an award.

"Granite State" was a slower episode than last week's "Ozymandias" but, like I said previously, there's absolutely no way to top that one.  Saul and Walt are hiding in the basement of a vacuum cleaner repair shop. He is providing them with their new identities. Walt will go to New Hampshire and Saul will go to Nebraska. 

Walt is still trying to figure out how to get his money back from the Nazis. Saul confronts him about abandoning his family and says they would be better off if Walt turned himself in. Walt is still deluding himself into thinking everything he's done has been for the good of his family.

Uncle Jack and crew have broken into Hank and Marie's house and stolen the DVD of Jessie's confession (among other things). The scene of Marie in the car was very touching. The poor woman's husband is killed and then she comes home to a destroyed house. Speaking of Jesse, he spent most of the night trying to escape from the pit. Skylar is in front of the police commission but she tells them she has no idea where Walt is (which is true).
 
Walt is held up in an isolated location in New Hampshire. Vacuum Cleaner Man visits him and helps him with chemotherapy. Walt says he'll pay him $10,000 to stay for a hour. Is this what it has come to? Walt finally walks to town and calls Walt Jr (ie Flynn). He understandable wants nothing to do with Walt Sr.

The Nazis sneak into Skylars house. Todd tells her to not mention the black haired lady she saw at the car wash or else. He then meets Lydia at a coffee shop. They of course sit at separate tables. Nothing weird looking about that conversation. Lydia tells Todd that he needs to kill Skylar. He tells her they have 96% pure blue meth (thanks to Jesse). And in the most heart breaking scene of the episode, Todd kills Andrea in front of Jesse (as punishment for him trying to escape). If Aaron Paul doesn't win an Emmy next year, there is no justice.  

Walt calls the DEA. They swarm the bar but he is gone. Dude, you just told them your general vicinity anyway. Might as well turn yourself in at this point.

Favorite quotes:
  • "They murdered Hank, they stole my life's work."- Walt
  • "I'm going to kill Jack and his entire crew, and I'm going to take back what is mine, and give it to my children. And then, and only then, am I through. Do you understand?"- Walt to Saul.
  • "I understand I'm in terrible trouble. I understand that you will use everything in your power against me and my children unless ... unless I give you Walt. But the truth is, I can't give you what you want. I don't know where he is."- Skyler to the police/DEA.
  • "I don't want anything from you, I don't give a (expletive) ... Just leave us alone, you (expletive)! Why are you still alive? Why won't you just die already? Just die!"- Flynn to Walt.  

Grade: 4 Monsters (out of 5). Only one episode to go. How will it all end? I'm pretty sure they will NOT pull a "Dexter" and turn Walt into a small town New Hampshire pharmacist. Let us not forget about the ricin cigarette. I predict it will have some part in next week's finale.
 
Breaking Bad Episode 15 Recap: Mr Lambert Goes To The Granite State Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 11:31 PM Rating: 5 Before we get started, a big congratulations to Anna Gunn for winning the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress In A Drama for her portrayal o...

No comments: