Venice The Series Episode 6 Recap: Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Venice The Series Episode 6 Recap: Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!


Turn back now if you haven't watched this episode! I don't want to ruin it for ya. When we last saw the residents of Venice, Gina had just crashed and burned after going to Malbec's to propose to Ani (only to find Ani was there for her/Lara's engagement party). Ouch!

Fast forward to the next morning. When Gina said "it's you" to someone who entered the house after her, it was.... wait for it.... it was NOT Ani (as I was hoping). It was Logan who was moving in for the kill. A hot night of thumping like bunnies ensues. In the morning though Gina comes to her senses. Logan wants to have a relationship again but Gina says they're over. Right after Logan leaves, she gets a call from Alan. Since Gina rejected her, she says "she's in" (whatever that means). Why does everyone in this town want to destroy Gina? She's apparently pissed a LOT of people off!

Van gets a call from Sammi. He informs her that Detective Brandon is hot on her trail. PS Stop calling me ya crazy killer!  Richard is running on the beach with newly found daughter Sara. Have you noticed that a number of people on this show are missing letters in their names-- Lara, Sara, Ani, Sammi? I'm just saying.  

Ani's brother Sneaky Snake Jake horns his way into their house AGAIN. Dude, leave the bear claws at the door and go! He notices Lara is already hitting the gin at this early hour. Her secret is safe with him. Lara asks why he is so supportive, to which Jake replies, "My sister and I have the same taste in woman". Does this mean he's going to hit on her at some point? Eeeew. Lara gets a call that she has to be at a meeting post haste. And we all know where this is going. 

The Colonel goes to confront Ani. He said he was hoping for some good news but she's just playing Gina as usual. She acts all sweet but she's not. Ani of course has no idea what he's talking about. I thought he would mention the letter but nooooo. AGAIN people, try a little communication!  

Ani tries to confront Gina but Gina is having none of it. How many times must we all process our feelings? A panicked Guya (remember she's a psychic) leaves a message on Gina's voicemail asking if everything is OK. A drunk and distracted Lara is speeding to her appointment.  Gina says to Ani that she has to go but she wants Ani to have a good life. Just then Lara hits her with the car but never stops. It doesn't seem like Ani realizes it was her. Gina is unconscious on the ground as Ani frantically calls for help. And end scene. 

I would like to take partial credit for predicting last week that Gina would be going to heaven thanks to Lara's help. I did however predict that Lara would shoot her so that was incorrect. We all know Gina isn't going to die. She's the main character. She will go to heaven and be able to finally say goodbye to Owen (who is still stuck in the waiting room). She will then be earthbound again. Since this is a soap, I suggest she get amnesia. That way Ani can nurse her back to health and she'll discover that she loves her (again). 


Grade: 4 1/2 Monsters (out of 5). Best episode yet! I can't wait till next Wednesday. 



Venice The Series Episode 6 Recap: Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:28 PM Rating: 5  Turn back now if you haven't watched this episode! I don't want to ruin it for ya. When we last saw the residents of Venice, G...

No comments: