Snake Salvation Episodes 3-4 Recaps: Dont Take Your Eye Off The Guy With The Snake - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Snake Salvation Episodes 3-4 Recaps: Dont Take Your Eye Off The Guy With The Snake

Not sure why I'm still watching the show but I am. So far they don't do much except hunt snakes and go to church (but hey that's the title so there's truth in advertising). And why do they need so many snakes? The average life span of pit vipers (which includes rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and copperheads) is 20-30 years. They could make do with a few snakes that would last time a good long time (and probably would be so docile by then that they wouldn't bother anyone).

Anyway, I digress. This week Pastor Coots gets arrested for transporting snakes across state lines. This is not the first time he's been arrested. See my review from last week: http://gmonster320.blogspot.com/search/label/Snake%20Salvation I personally have not transported poisonous snakes across state lines. Hence, I was surprised to learn that it is illegal.

Little Jodi is bit by a cottonmouth. Uh didn't it look like that other guy just ran right into him with that snake? I would hope these people would be more aware of their surroundings (but I guess not). Since "Snake Handlers" don't believe in seeking medical care, they call everyone to pray it out. Luckily he lives... THIS TIME. I'm all for praying but I also think God expects ya to use your noggin' and seek whatever help is available to you.

I wonder if this show increases attendance at the "Full Gospel Tabernacle in Jesus Name"? I'm not sure the type of people this may draw are the people they're looking for. Many will be hanging around just to see if someone dies.  

From TVGuide:
   
Episode 3: Courting Disaster: Pastor Jamie Coots is arrested for possessing and transporting illegal snakes; Pastor Andrew Hamblin buys mice from a pet store to serve as snake food

Episode 4: Swamp Hunt: Pastor Coots' son is bitten by a deadly cottonmouth viper during a snake-hunting excursion.                 
Snake Salvation Episodes 3-4 Recaps: Dont Take Your Eye Off The Guy With The Snake Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:10 PM Rating: 5 Not sure why I'm still watching the show but I am. So far they don't do much except hunt snakes and go to church (but hey that'...

No comments: