Once Upon A Time Episode 20 Recap: Diary of Baby Charming: Day 1 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Once Upon A Time Episode 20 Recap: Diary of Baby Charming: Day 1

fanpop.com
Just Chillin' With My Mom

Diary of Baby Charming: Day 1:

I was minding my own business having a nice snooze when out of nowhere...swooooosh. I was amongst what appear to be the two happiest people on Earth. I fear they are my parents. 

Just when I was getting used to them, a strange green lady grabs me and leaves the hospital. While I find her frightening, she does have a lovely accent. She seems to have some mental health issues though. 


newsrender.barhasing.com
Scary Green Lady!

I am placed on some sort of ceremonial compass along with a golden brain, a broken sword and someone's heart. I dont know much about religious ceremonies but this definitely doesnt look good. Several people arrive. I am told them are my father (Mr Charming), my older sister (the Savior), a pirate (he has a cool hook for a hand), Robin Hood (he is apparently big in Britain) and a lovely enchanting character named Regina. Who is this Regina person? There's also a guy called Rumple something. I dont know if he's a good guy or a bad guy. 

There's a fight. Regina makes some lightening bolts come out of her hands. She grabs Greenie's broach and game over. Didnt that seem too easy? If a baby like me thinks it was too easy, then it was WAY too easy. 

Back to the hospital I go. My mom is waiting for me. I meet my nephew whose name is Henry. I'm not sure what my name is yet. I dont think I have one. Unrelated note, when is Regina coming back? I think I love her. 


examiner.com
When can I get a hug from her???

And thus concludes my first day. What did I learn? "Evil isnt born, it's made". I hope they're not talking about me. "I can choose my own destiny." And just for today I can be a hero. Jealous is an ugly thing and makes ya turn green. Cleavage is a wonderful thing and I wish to be surrounded by it for years to come. 

There was also some chick named Dorothy who conspicuously hung out with several adult men. She followed the yellow brick road and defeated Dr Oz. All the while she was wearing sensible shoes (actually they were red ruby slippers) cause it's hard to run from flying monkeys in high heels. Not that I have any experience with shoes yet. 

I cant wait till tomorrow. I hear there is more excitement-- something about a time portal. As I lay my little head down to rest I will dream of Queen Regina for I'm sure she is most beautiful creature in the entire kingdom of Storeybrooke (and it's surrounding metro areas). 

Grade:4 Monsters (out of 5). This episode really seemed like a season finale to me. And I cant believe Zelena was defeated that easily. There has to be something more. I'm not really that interested in Dorothy and Oz but bonus points for finally making Regina the hero. It's about @#$^^ time. She saves their mangy asses in practically every episode. 



The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality
Once Upon A Time Episode 20 Recap: Diary of Baby Charming: Day 1 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 9:32 PM Rating: 5 fanpop.com Just Chillin' With My Mom Diary of Baby Charming: Day 1: I was minding my own business having a nice snooze when o...

No comments: