Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episodes 9 Thru 11 Recaps: The Ugly Truth Is Finally Revealed - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episodes 9 Thru 11 Recaps: The Ugly Truth Is Finally Revealed

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes

"Sons Of Anarchy" Recap In 10 Words Or Less: Abel talks, Lin dies, Juice blabs, Jax cries, Gemma flees.  .

Here's where we are with only two episodes left in the series. The finale will be on 12/9/14. "Suits Of Woe" FINALLY reveals the ugly truth. This is the episode we've been waiting for. Last week little Abel started injuring himself (and blaming grandma to his teachers). He also told Jax that Gemma killed Tara.  

Wendy confuses to Jax that she checked out of rehab early and when she got home Juice was there. Gemma was the only other person with a key to the apartment. Unser also knew about Juice. He tells Jax that the person Gemma identified as Tara's killer wasnt even in the state at the time. 


The End Of Lin

Jax wants a sit down with Juice. But Lin's murder is already scheduled for that morning. Lin is chained to a pipe. Juice asks who ratted out the location of SAMCRO's guns. If he gives up the info, Lin will not be harmed. Lin confesses it was Charlie Barosky (not Jury). Then Juice reminds Lin that he (Juice) is a rat so why not a liar. He stabs Lin numerous times in the neck. The deed is done. It's also recorded on his cell phone.   


I Smell An Emmy

Juice tells Jax what he saw the night of Tara's murder. Excellent acting by Charlie Hunnam! He blew it completely out of the water. That scene should be submitted for Emmy consideration. At the end of the conversation, Jax says "Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure it's quick". Juice then calls Gemma and tells her what happened. She hangs up on him and packs her bags. Chuckie has her punch him in the face and throws Happy and Rat Boy off her trail. 

Unser says he's done helping the club. He also has a few choice words for Jax about fatherhood, Tara and his accumulating body count. Jax punches him. Nice! Punching an old man with cancer. 

Gemma calls Nero and says she needs to talk. She's in her parents old neighborhood. He arrives and she expounds on her life. "Everything in my life, pretty much torched. I hated school. I wasnt a very good wife but I was a good mother. I did everything I was supposed to do." Whatever you say Gemma, whatever you say. You are delusional though. There are a LOT of things you could have done differently... but I digress. The conversation sounds very final. Jax calls Nero and tells him what he's learned. Nero asks Gemma if its true. She nods. He says "you should go". He cant bear to even talk to her anymore.  

The cops arrive to arrest Jax for assault. He steals a car and takes off. That was fun. Next Gemma shows up at Abel's school. She gives him John's SON ring so "you'll have it when you join the club". Seriously? After the continual cycle of violence associated with the SOA, she still wants her grandson to join? Unbelievable.  


Jax's World Has Fallen Apart

Jax tells the club everything and takes full responsibility for everything. Later that night he breaks down with Nero. Nero basically says no matter what, a son cant kill his mother. A crying Jax says "After everything she's done, I still love her. She's my mom." 


Final Ride?

Gemma drives into the night singing a church hymn. It's "Blessed Assurance". At first I thought she might commit suicide but let's face it, she is too selfish for that. Her being isolated from her family might be a worse punishment than death or prison.  

In Other Club News:
  • Last week Moses killed Bobby in front of Jax and company. Elvis has left the building. RIP Bobby. 
  • Chibs and Lady Sheriff Althea are still an item (whatever that means). 
  • Tigg and Venus have sex and vow to give their relationship a chance. That was touching. But what will the other guys think? It's not exactly like they're a liberal bunch. 
  • Juice is now Tully's (Marilyn Manson's) "bottom". Ouch! This is at least good for a few prison bitch jokes. And is Tully a Casanova or what-- with giving Juice KY jelly and cocaine.  
  • Speaking of such things, the opening montage of "Faith And Despondency" featured lots of naked butts. I'm in support of more butts on TV so go for it FX. 

It's Too Late For All Of Us

Favorite Quotes:
  • Is Wendy my first mommy because I came out of her tummy? Is that why Grandma killed my other mommy?"- Abel to Jax. 
  • "The way she (Gemma) killed her (Tara) was so brutal. It felt gangland."- Juice to Jax.
  • "Maybe I should go in my trailer and stand in the kitchen and wait for someone to put a fork in my head."- Unser to Jax. Well he does have a point. One of the best lines ever!
  • "Gemma knows every truth behind every lie inside every secret. She is the gatekeeper... I'm all done. It's too late. For all of us."- Juice to Althea and Unser. 
  • "Everything in my life pretty much torched. I hated school. I wasnt a very good wife but I was a good mother. I did everything I was supposed to do."- Gemma to Nero. Still delusional I see. 
  • "After everything she's done, I still love her. She's my mom."- a crying Jax to Nero.  

Grade: 5 Monsters (out of 5) for episode 11. The other two episodes, not so much. I'll give it a 4 1/2 overall. After watching weeks of miscellaneous filler scenes "Suits Of Woe" is perfection. This is "SOA" at it's best. Let's hope the last two episodes keep up this momentum. 



The World According To GMonster
TV:  Heavy On Sci Fi, Horror & Adventure; Light On Reality


Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episodes 9 Thru 11 Recaps: The Ugly Truth Is Finally Revealed Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 8:38 AM Rating: 5 http://www.eonline.com/news/598648/would-gemma-kill-her-own-grandson-on-sons-of-anarchy-katey-sagal-says-she-would-kill-anybody Out Of ...

No comments: