The Inn Season 3 Episode 2 Recap: Man Tied To Bed, Details at 6 and 11 - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

The Inn Season 3 Episode 2 Recap: Man Tied To Bed, Details at 6 and 11

Am I crazy or am I crazy?
 
Jane encounters a man tied to the bed. He has tape over his mouth. She thinks he's a hallucination because they (whoever "they" are) made her stop taking her medication. We see the boy with the ball (remember him from the last episode?), rip the tape off his mouth. But the guy on the bed says he never saw him.

Jane says she's sorry she killed their son. He says they never had a son. So we assume that the guy on the bed is Jane's husband but there never was a child? Is everything that happened at the inn just a hallucination?

Grade: 3 Monsters (out of 5). This episode only lasted 3+ minutes. I am interested in the story but at this rate, I'll die of old age before its over. I'm moving to reviewing "The Inn" every two week.


The Inn Season 3 Episode 2 Recap: Man Tied To Bed, Details at 6 and 11 Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 1:32 PM Rating: 5 Am I crazy or am I crazy?   Jane encounters a man tied to the bed. He has tape over his mouth. She thinks he's a hallucination bec...

No comments: