Venice The Series Episode 12 Recap: Oh The Feels Are Killing Me!!! (Season Finale) - GMonsterTV

728x90 AdSpace

Powered by Blogger.

Venice The Series Episode 12 Recap: Oh The Feels Are Killing Me!!! (Season Finale)


I spent this entire episode peering from behind my fingers. I need to lay down for a few minutes.  

So here's what happened on the big wedding day:
  • The guests are waiting for the wedding to start. Jake the Snake (who I think is on meth) tells Alan that once the wedding is over they will take over Gina's company and steal all of Kathryn's money. I've said it before but what exactly did Gina do to all you people? Cause it must have been something REALLY, REALLY bad.
  • Meanwhile Owen visits Guya. He says she needs to go find Gina.
  • Gina confronts Ani on the stairs. She tries to tell her how she feels but, let's be honest, she sucks at it. There is a passionate kiss. We're finally getting somewhere. Then Lara appears at the top of the stairs. Talk about uncomfortable. Jake then shows up and they exchange a few words. He says Gina and Logan have been knocking boots (well they did that one time). Gina says it didn't mean anything but Ani says "that's the problem Gina, nothing ever seems to mean anything to you". Ani also says "Lara is the first person in my life that actually makes me feel safe" and with that, the wedding is back on.
  • Meantime Detective Boyfriend (Brandon) confronts Van. He knows Van was there when Owen was killed. Van finally confesses but says he did not kill Owen. Instead Van tried to help Owen but was frightened when he heard someone coming. Do we believe him? Nooooo.
  • Super icky moment: when Jake dances with Lara and kisses her. Ewwww. That made my skin crawl. What a creep!
  • Gina's family (Richard, Sarah, Guya and the Colonel) find Gina at the beach. They tell her to go back to the wedding and fight for Ani. So off she goes. The wedding is in process and here comes Gina with her family right behind her. That made me laugh. Anyway, she pores her heart out. Ani is torn between Gina and Lara (who's just standing there looking disgusted). I expect fists and/or chairs to fly at some point. And we'll never know what happens till next season. 
  • There were lots of crytic messages in this episode:
    • "To everyone getting exactly what they deserve"- Logan to Alan.
    • Owen to Guya about Gina "You need her more than I do". He then says "No matter what happens, no matter what you hear, its not your fault."
    • Owen: "Get your life together so you can help". Gina: "Help who?"
    • "This day is full of surprises"- Kathyn. I think Kathryn is hip to what Alan is doing and she's about to put the kibosh on them.
  • This reminded me of the "Guiding Light" wedding scene where Natalie is supposed to marry Frankenfurter but runs out at the last minute. Her maid of honor (Olivia) goes after her and finds her in a gazebo. It is snowing. Olivia tries to that her back but Natalie says she cant because she's in love with Olivia. So here's all ya need to do Natalia (err I mean Ani). Run out the door with Olivia (err I mean Gina) and live happily ever after. But this is a soap so that will never happen.  

Grade: 4 1/2 Monsters (out of 5).  I knew there would be a cliffhanger but I never lose hope that Gina and Ani will eventually get together (although I may die of old age before that happens). We'll see ya back here again for season 5. 
Venice The Series Episode 12 Recap: Oh The Feels Are Killing Me!!! (Season Finale) Reviewed by GMonsterTV on 7:51 AM Rating: 5 I spent this entire episode peering from behind my fingers. I need to lay down for a few minutes.   So here's what happened on the ...

No comments: